Cisco Customer Success Manager
- Course Code DTCSM
- Duration 3 days
- Version 2.1
This course is available in the following formats:
Self paced electronic learning
Traditional Classroom Learning
Learning that is virtual
Request this course in a different delivery format.
The Cisco Customer Success Manager course gives you the confidence and competence to fulfil the Customer Success Manager (CSM) role successfully, helping your customers realize value from their solutions and achieve their business outcomes. The course offers experiential learning through practical exercises using situations based on real-life use cases and case studies. In this highly interactive course, you can practice and gain confidence in fulfilling core tasks using best-practice tools and methodologies while receiving feedback from the facilitator and your peers.
This course is based on the concept of the customer lifecycle and how to optimize that journey, increasing the value realized by the customer, and maximizing your likelihood to maintain their loyalty and renew or expand their business opportunities. This course prepares you for the Cisco Customer Success Manager Specialist certification exam.
This specialist-level course focuses on enabling you to: Develop skills and knowledge around the increasingly crucial CSM role, which drives organizational and business outcomes from technology solutions in customer engagements:Understand key concepts and terminologies related to the CSM role.
Individuals preparing for the Cisco Customer Success Manager Specialist certification and individuals who have experience working with customers to determine, measure and deliver business outcomes through the implementation of technology.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Describe the role of the Customer Success Manager
- Describe the tools that the Customer Success Manager uses to ensure customer experience
- Describe the lifecycle approach to customer experience
Transition to Subscription Economy
- Transition to a Subscription Economy
- Customer and Industry Trends
- Defining Customer Success and the CSM Role
- Impact of Customer Success on Business Practices
Engaging the Customer for Success
- Engaging the Customer for Success
- Addressing Barriers
Customer Success Management Activities
- Success Plan Elements
- Customer Success Management Activities
- Expand and Renewals
This course has no formal prerequisites, but we recommend that you have:
- Experience with and interest in working with customers to determine, measure, and deliver business outcomes through the implementation of technology
- Time spent in a customer facing role, including technical sales, system engineering, or similar will be especially helpful
Recommended as preparation for the following exams:
- 820-605 CSM - Cisco Customer Success Manager exam.
- /en-ae/-/media/global-knowledge/merchandising/right-side-column/uk/cisco-clcs.png https://www.globalknowledge.com/en-gb/solutions/organisational-services/cisco-learning-credits?utm_source=Course%20Overview&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=Cisco%20CLCs #000000