Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Version 11
- Course Code CEH
- Duration 5 days
- Version 11
Additional Payment Options
GTC 32 inc. VAT
GTC, Global Knowledge Training Credit, please contact Global Knowledge for more details
This course is available in the following formats:
Event at company
Self paced electronic learning
Traditional Classroom Learning
Learning that is virtual
Request this course in a different delivery format.
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) credential is the most trusted ethical hacking certification and accomplishment recommended by employers globally. It is the most desired information security certification and represents one of the fastest-growing cyber credentials required by critical infrastructure and essential service providers.
CEH V11 provides an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking phases, various attack vectors, and preventative countermeasures. It will teach you how hackers think and act maliciously so that you will be better positioned to set up your security infrastructure and defend future attacks. Understanding system weaknesses and vulnerabilities help organizations strengthen their system security controls to minimize the risk of an incident.
In its 11th version, CEH continues to evolve with the latest operating systems, tools, tactics, exploits, and technologies. Here are some critical updates of CEH v11:
▪ Incorporating Parrot Security OS
When compared to Kali Linux, Parrot Security OS offers better performance on lower-powered laptops and machines
▪ Re-Mapped to NIST/NICE Framework CEH v11 is mapped rigorously to important Specialty Areas under the NIST/NICE framework’s
Protect and Defend (PR) job role category overlapping with other job roles, including Analyze (AN) and Securely Provision (SP).
▪ Enhanced Cloud Security, IoT, and OT Modules CEH v11 covers updated Cloud and IoT modules to incorporate CSP’s Container Technologies
(e.g., Docker, Kubernetes), Cloud Computing threats, and a number of IoT hacking tools
(e.g. Shikra, Bus Pirate, Facedancer21, and more). This is critical as the world moves towards broader and deeper cloud adoptions.
▪ Modern Malware Analysis CEH v11 now includes the latest malware analysis tactics for ransomware, banking and
financial malware, IoT botnets, OT malware analysis, Android malware, and more!
▪ New Lab Designs and Operating Systems
This latest iteration of CEH v11 includes new operating systems, including Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, and Windows 10 configured with Domain Controller, firewalls, and vulnerable web applications for practicing and improving hacking skills.
- Delivery Format: Public Classroom
- Date: 08-12 November, 2020
- Location: Doha
- Ver: 10
- Delivery Format: Virtual Learning
- Date: 22-26 November, 2020
- Location: Virtual
- Ver: 10
- Delivery Format: Public Classroom
- Date: 06-10 December, 2020
- Location: Cairo-Sheraton
- Ver: 10
• Information Security Analyst /Administrator
• Information Assurance (IA) Security Officer
• Information Security Manager / Specialist
• Information Systems Security Engineer / Manager
• Information Security Professionals / Officers
• Information Security / IT Auditors
• Risk / Threat/Vulnerability Analyst
• System Administrators
• Network Administrators and Engineers
• Key issues include plaguing theinformation security world, ethical hacking,information security controls, laws, and standards.
• Perform footprinting and reconnaissance using the latest footprinting techniques and tools as a critical pre-attack phase required in ethical hacking.
• Network scanning techniques and scanning counter measures.
• Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures.
• Vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
• System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks to discover system and network vulnerabilities.
• Different types of malware (Trojan, Virus, worms, etc.), system auditing for malware attacks, malware analysis, and countermeasures.
• Packet sniffing techniques to discover network vulnerabilities and countermeasures to defend sniffing.
• Social engineering techniques and how to identify theft attacks to audit humanlevel vulnerabilities and suggest social engineering countermeasures.
• DoS/DDoS attack techniques and tools to audit a target and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
• Session hijacking techniques to discover network-level session management, authentication/authorization, cryptographic weaknesses, and countermeasures.
• Web server attacks and a comprehensive attack methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web server infrastructure, and countermeasures.
• Web application attacks and comprehensive web application hacking methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web applications, and countermeasures.
• SQL injection attack techniques, injection detection tools to detect SQL injection attempts, and countermeasures.
• Wireless encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
• Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerability exploitations, and mobile security guidelines and tools.
• Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools and techniques to audit a network perimeter for weaknesses, and countermeasures.
• Cloud computing concepts (Container technology, serverless computing), various threats/attacks, and security techniques and tools.
• Penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
• Threats to IoT and OT platforms and learn how to defend IoT and OT devices securely.
• Cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
Module 01Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Module 02Footprinting and Reconnaissance
Module 03Scanning Networks
Module 05Vulnerability Analysis
Module 06System Hacking
Module 07Malware Threats
Module 09Social Engineering
Module 11Session Hijacking
Module 12Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Module 13Hacking Web Servers
Module 14Hacking Web Applications
Module 15SQL Injection
Module 16Hacking Wireless Networks
Module 17Hacking Mobile Platforms
Module 18IoT and OT Hacking
Module 19Cloud Computing