API's, Microservices, Cloud-Native en Serverless
- Code training GKAMCS
- Duur 1 dag
Deze training is in de volgende formats beschikbaar:
Verbind naar een klas in HD
Op locatie klant
Op locatie klant
Vraag deze training aan in een andere lesvorm.
In this APIs, Microservices, Cloud-native – Docker and Serverless training you will learn the latest trends in software development. If you develop your own software or outsource software development, the question remains: which design pattern to choose? What are the differences, the advantages, and disadvantages?
You will learn the best practices for software design, evolved from Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), from APIs to Microservices. Influenced by the Cloud we now have Cloud-native application deployment / installation methods like containers / Docker / Service Mesh and an immutable (unchangeable) infrastructure (throw away and install again). Finally, you can choose for Serverless, with management of infrastructure and middleware completely in control of the Cloud Service Provider (CSP).
This training is also part of the 5-day Masterclass Digital Transformation (GKMDT)
- Anyone who wants to know about the latest trends in software development
- Understand the main characteristics of SOA: loosely Coupling, the concept of a contract for your interface, reusability
- Explain the features of a RESTful API
- Identify the challenges with APIs
- Understand the need for a Dynamic Service Discovery
- Explain the features of an API Gateway
- Compare an API with a Microservice
- Identify the challenges with API chains
- Understand the importance of observability and Tracing
- Explain the features of an application container
- Understand the popularity of Docker
- Identify the Ecosystem of Docker
- Explain the features of Kubernetes
- Describe the 12-factor App standard
- Understand The Microservices hierarchy of needs
- Understand the advantages and pitfalls of Docker - Kubernetes
- Explain the features of a Service Mesh
- Compare Docker and a Service Mesh solution
- Explain the impact on your organization when using Docker and a Service Mesh
- Understand the advantages and pitfalls of a Service Mesh
- Explain the concept of Serverless
- Understand the different implementations of Serverless: Function as a Service (FaaS) and Backend as a Service (BaaS)
- Identify what the major Cloud Service Providers offer
- Understand why Serverless does NOT mean NoOps
Inhoud trainingNaar boven
- What are the main characteristics of SOA: loosely Coupling, the concept of a contract for your interface, reusability?
- What are the characteristics of a RESTful API?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of an API?
- Why is a dynamic service discovery important?
- API Gateways
- What are differences between an API and a Microservice?
- The problem with (long) API chains
- The importance of SRE Observability, Tracing
- What is an application container?
- What are the requirements for an application to run in an application container
- The 12-factor App
- What is Docker and Kubernetes
- The Microservices hierarchy of needs
- Differences between Cloud Service Providers (CSP)
- What is a Service Mesh?
- Advantages and pitfalls of a Service Mesh
- What is Serverless?
- What is the difference between Function as a Service (FaaS) and Backend as a Service (BaaS)
- What do the CSP’s offer: AWS Lambda, Azure Functions etc.
- Basic IT Knowledge
Development skills are not needed for this training.
- The latest trends in Cloud security: CASB, SD-WAN and SASE Training
- API's, Microservices, Cloud-Native en Serverless
- Cloud Computing
- Training | API's, Microservices, Cloud-Native en Serverless | Global Knowledge
- Global Knowledge