Up to 40% off on ILT courses
January is the perfect time to make and keep your New Year’s resolutions. As we face economic changes and skills gap challenges, you don’t want to miss this opportunity to upskill your workforce with an optimized budget. On Happy New Day you’ll receive:
> up to 40% off all Skillsoft Global Knowledge delivered training courses.
> 15% off all e-learning, on-demand or library content.
BOOK NOW, ATTEND LATER
Register before 24 January end of day for a Skillsoft Global Knowledge Virtual Classroom or Classroom Live training course and receive a 40% discount for courses held in January, February or March 2023. Courses in April and May 2023 are eligible for a 35% discount.
- The 40% and 35% discounts apply to public scheduled courses by vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Office, Ivanti (RES Software), VMware, ITIL®, PRINCE2®, Security, Soft Skills, Best Practices and more.
- A 15% discount applies on all public scheduled third-party courses and Red Hat, IBM, SAP, Service Now, and VMware third-party courses attended between January and May, 2023.
- A 15% discount also applies to e-learnings booked and confirmed during the Happy Day sale.
Check out all Happy Day eligible public scheduled training courses and e-learnings.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR COURSES WITH THE HAPPY DAY DISCOUNT
- Select one or more training courses from the public schedule with the desired date and location.
- Add these training courses to your shopping cart.
- Use one of the promotion codes below when you book. The discount will be taken in the shopping cart.
- Promotion code for training courses with a 40% discount: HDJAN2340
- Promotion code for training courses with a 35% discount: HD JAN2335
- Promotion code for a training course with a 15% discount: HD JAN2315
- If you are interested in E-learnings with 15% OFF, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
You may only add one promotion code per purchase — meaning you can only combine training courses with the same discount. For example, if you book a training course with a 15% discount and one with a 40% discount, you must make two separate purchases and enter two different codes.
If one of the promotion codes does not work properly during the online booking process, please contact us.
Click here for our Terms of Service.