Cisco Digital Learning Library
Cisco On-Demand Learning that's modular and easy to access.
The Cisco On-Demand Learning portfolio offers a self-paced learning experience for individuals looking for a structured approach to product, technology and certification training. All of the video-based on-demand courses include student guides, labs, and study tools to help ensure your success. The framework provides learning paths, knowledge checks, job aids and the formal metrics needed to deliver on key training initiatives.
- Effective: Covers every learning style, with HD instructor-led video, searchable transcripts, and full Student Guide textbook
- Interactive: Discovery Labs for hands-on learning, plus graded challenge assignments to measure progress
- Flexible: Increases learning convenience, as students can work at their own pace, anytime, anywhere
- Integrated: Provides everything in one place; no multiple systems to log into
- Unrivalled: Gives you the benefits of Cisco expertise, based on years of unmatched learning and certification experience
- Search, which lets students go through all the instruction guides, as well as transcripts of videos.
- Lab recordings, which let students see how other students performed in labs, to improve peer learning.
- Labs-at-a-glance, showing each student's complete and incomplete labs, so they can track progress and make improvements.
- Compatibility with smartphones and tablets, so students can learn wherever they go, with their progress saved for them.
- Synchronized learning on multiple devices, so students can switch between a laptop and a tablet without losing their place.
- Gamification, with achievement badges and medals awarded for mastering content and study techniques.
- Leaderboard, indicating how the top 10 students rank, to add a friendly, competitive element.
- Bookmarking, which lets students flag and add notes to important concepts or areas they want to review.
- Glossary that can be easily browsed, with important terms highlighted.
- Social media links, so students can share their progress on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.
- Certificate of completion awarded to all students who finish each course.
- Topic videos, including slides and a whiteboard to illustrate important fundamentals from a specific topic or subtopic.
Options for Purchase
Access to Cisco On-Demand Learning is for 365 days from day of purchase.
Access is purchased on a per user basis, it is not possible to purchase one library and share between a team without purchasing multiple licences.
Option 1: All Access Subscription
The Cisco Platinum Learning Library: All Access is a dynamic collection of thousands of on-demand technical assets and resources plus, over 400 online courses ( including 40 Certification Courses) and hands-on labs - content that can be accessed and consumed quickly and seamlessly anywhere and at anytime, enabling your teams to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies.
|Cisco Platinum Learning Library: All ACCESS||CPLL-ALLACCESS|
Option 2: Portfolio Subscription
This is the best option if you are interested in multiple courses under one technology topic. There are five different Cisco Platinum Learning Libraries: Networking (RS, Wireless and Design), Collaboration, Cloud, Security and Data Center. The details of which courses fall under which category can be found in the relevant library overview.
|Cisco Platinum Learning Library: Cloud||CPLL-CLOUD|
|Cisco Platinum Learning Library: Collaboration||CPLL-COLLABORATION|
|Cisco Platinum Learning Library: Data Center||CPLL-DATACENTER|
|Cisco Platinum Learning Library: Networking||CPLL-NETWORKING|
|Cisco Platinum Learning Library: Security
Option 3: Associate Level Bundles
|Cisco Certified Network Associate for Routing and Switching
||CCNA Data Center|
|CCDA Cisco Certified Design Associate
||CCNA Cyber Ops|
|Cisco Certified Network Associate for Collaboration
Option 4: Individual Courses
The Cisco on-demand portfolio continues to grow and includes certification, product and technology focused courses. Full details of the courses can be found on the individual links.
|Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND)|
|Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM)|
|Implementing and Troubleshooting the Cisco Cloud Infrastructure (CLDINF)|
|Designing the Cisco Cloud (CLDDES)|
|Automating the Cisco Enterprise Cloud (CLDAUT)|
|Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD)|
|Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CIVND2)|
|Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 1 (CIPTV1)|
|Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2)|
|Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CAPPS)|
|Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony and Video (CTCOLLAB)|
|Data Center Courses|
|Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN)|
|Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)|
|Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Implementation (DCUCI)
|Implementing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCII)|
|Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCVAI)|
|Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)|
|Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN)
|Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH)|
|Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, PART 1 (ICND1)|
|Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, PART 2 (ICND2)|
|Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)|
|Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)|
|Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)|
|Programming for Network Engineers (PRNE)|
|Developing with Cisco Network Programmability (NPDEV)|
|Designing and Implementing Cisco Network Programmability (NPDESI)|
|Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals (WIFUND)|
|Designing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WIDESIGN)
|Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WIDEPLOY)
|Securing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WISECURE)
|Troubleshooting Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WITSHOOT)
|Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamentals (SECFND)|
|Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations (SECOPS)|
|Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS)|
|Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS)|
|Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS)|
|Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS)|
|Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS)|
|Advanced Product Training|
|Configuring BGP on Cisco Routers (BGP)|
|Configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in ACI Mode (DCAC9K)|
|Digital Network Architecture Implementation Essentials (DNAIE)|
|Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)|
|Securing Industrial IoT Networks with Cisco Technologies (ISECIN)|
|Implementing Cisco MPLS (MPLS)|
|Implementing Cisco Virtual Wide Area Application Services (VWAAS)|