Advanced Architecting on AWS
- Course Code GK1980
- Duration 3 days
This course is available in the following formats:
Traditional Classroom Learning
Request this course in a different delivery format.
- Delivery Format: Public Classroom
- Date: 13-15 May, 2018
- Location: Cairo-Sheraton
This course is intended for:
- Experienced IT professionals who are already familiar with AWS services
This course teaches you how to:
- Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization.
- Connect on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud.
- Understand billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs.
- Move large data from on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud.
- Design large datastores for the AWS Cloud.
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website.
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attacks.
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption.
- Design protection of data at rest as well as data in flight.
- Enhance the performance of your solutions.
- Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism.
Note: course outline may vary slightly based on the regional location and/or language in which the class is delivered.
- Review of Architecting for the Cloud Best Practices and the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- AWS Account Strategies
- Advanced Networking Architectures
- Deployment Management on AWS
- Designing Large Datastores
- Moving Large Datastores into AWS
- Big Data Architectures
- Designing for Large Scale Applications
- Building Resilience into Your Architecture
- Data Encryption and Key Management in AWS
- Securing Data on AWS
- Designing for Performance
We recommend that attendees of this course have one of the following prerequisites:
- Attended Architecting on AWS (GK4501)
- Achieved AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate