Certifieringstest: AWS Certified Security Specialty (SCS-C01)
- Pris: Ring
- Kurskod: SCS-C01
The AWS Certified Security Specialty (SCS-C01) exam is intended for individuals who perform a security role. This exam validates an examinee’s ability to effectively demonstrate knowledge about securing the AWS platform.
It validates an examinee’s ability to demonstrate:
- An understanding of specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms.
- An understanding of data-encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement them.
- An understanding of secure Internet protocols and AWS mechanisms to implement them.
- A working knowledge of AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production
- Competency gained from two or more years of production deployment experience using AWS security
services and features.
- The ability to make tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity given a
set of application requirements.
- An understanding of security operations and risks.
Duration: 170 minutes (multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions)