CCIE 360 R&S Prep Boot Camp 2
- Kurskod CIERS2
- Kurslängd 5 Dagar
Vad är GTC’s?
Kursen finns i följande utbildningsformer:
Utbildning via virtuellt klassrum
Anmäl intresse med annan utbildningsform.
This Boot Camp-style class is the sequel to CIERS1 and is designed to provide practice in a timed setting for completing multiple issue spotting and analysis with assessed labs that are equivalent in difficulty to the actual CCIE practical lab. Each day, you will complete an assessed lab, and then the instructor will provide an in-depth review of the lab solution.
This intense class is approximately 80% hands-on and 20% lecture, and you should be prepared to work late into the night. You will have access to all labs including configurations, the answer key, the Master Answer Key configurations, and graded reports for each lab in your portal so you can review the material as often as you wish.
We strongly recommend that you take CIERS1 before attending CIERS2. We also recommend that you take this class three to six weeks prior to your CCIE lab exam.
This class is just one part of the Cisco CCIE 360 Learning Program for Routing and Switching, an immersive and comprehensive educational suite designed to build expert-level skills, not merely deliver a passing CCIE exam score.
Anyone who is in the final stages of preparing for the CCIE Routing & Switching practical exam and who is three to six weeks out from the lab date. Certification candidates are expected to have an in-depth understanding of the topics in the exam blueprints and are strongly encouraged to have three to five years of job experience before attempting certification.
To refine the skills necessary to master advanced Cisco technologies and pass the CCIE lab exam, topics covered are:
- Frame Relay
- Catalyst 3550 and 3560 Switch Configuration
- IP IGP Routing Protocol Configuration
- RIP v2
- IGP Route Redistribution
- Controlling IGP Updates with Route Maps and Distribute Lists
- Configuring BGP-4 Neighbor Relationships (including Route Reflectors and Confederations)
- Transparent Bridging and IRB
- Quality of Service
- IP Multicasting
- IPv6 Interior Routing Protocols
- IPv6 BGP
- Advanced IP Access Lists
- Specialty Catalyst Configuration Commands
- HSRP, VRRP, GLBP
- Network Address Translation
- Securing Cisco Routers and Switches
- LAN Mobility
- Classroom Dates and Locations
- CIERS2-GA-LAB01 (assessed lab)
- Review CIERS2-GA-LAB01
- CIERS2-GA-LAB02 (assessed lab)
- Review CIERS2-GA-LAB02
- CIERS2-GA-LAB03 (assessed lab)
- Review CIERS2-GA-LAB03
- CIERS2-GA-LAB04 (assessed lab)
- Review CIERS2-GA-LAB04
- CIERS2-GA-LAB05 (assessed lab)
- Review CIERS2-GA-LAB05
- Lab 1: CIERS2-GA-LAB01 (8-hour assessed lab)
- Lab 2: CIERS2-GA-LAB02 (8-hour assessed lab)
- Lab 3: CIERS2-GA-LAB03 (8-hour assessed lab)
- Lab 4: CIERS2-GA-LAB04 (8-hour assessed lab)
- Lab 5: CIERS2-GA-LAB05 (8-hour assessed lab)
Attendees should have the following:
- CCNP or equivalent job experience
- Completion of both the CCIE 360 R&S Core e-Learning(CIERSEL)and CIERS1 is required
- Completion of several of the CCIE 360 practice labs prior to attending CIERS2 is highly recommended
Recommended as preparation for :
The Cisco CCIE Practical Exam.
The CCIE lab exam is an eight-hour, hands-on exam which requires you to configure a series of complex networks to given specifications. Knowledge of troubleshooting is an important skill and candidates are expected to diagnose and solve issues as part of the CCIE lab exam. You will not configure end-user systems, but are responsible for all devices residing in the network (hubs, etc.).
More details on scheduling your Cisco CCIE Lab Exam can be found at http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/ccie/rs/lab_exam.html
The following courses and program components are recommended for further study:
- CCIE 360 R&S Practice Labs
- CCIE 360 Mentoring Services