Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions 1
- Kurskode ECMS1
- Varighet 1 dag
- Versjon 1.1
- CLC Accepted
Dette kurset er tilgjengelig i følgende formater:
Læring som er virtuell
Forespørr dette kurset i et annet leveringsformat
The Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1 (ECMS1) course equips you with the knowledge and skills to confidently operate Cisco Meraki solutions as a unified management system of an entire network from a centralized dashboard.
Through a full day of instruction including live demos and guided lab practice, you will learn how to implement core configurations for a full stack solution in the Meraki Dashboard and leverage essential Meraki Dashboard tools to enforce device security policies, deploy software and apps, and perform remote, live troubleshooting on managed devices.
This is the first of two courses that prepare you to take the Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist certification exam.
Those who have already attended CMNO do not need to attend this training, as the content is the same.
Meraki operators interested in introductory-level technical training or in preparing for the Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist certification.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Implement core configurations for a full stack solution in the Meraki Dashboard
- Deploy foundational Meraki product features to meet basic IT requirements
- Understand and leverage essential Meraki Dashboard tools for troubleshooting
Cloud and Dashboard
- Ciscso Merkai Devices and the Cloud.
Products and Administration
- MV Security Cameras
- MI Web-based application analytics
Operating and Troubleshooting
- Dashboard sync and real-time tools
- Application Program Interfaces
- Configuring the dashboard
- Advanced Features
- Troubleshooting in the Dashboard
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
CCNA Certified or have an equivalent level of technical expertise.
Recommended as preparation for the following exams;
- Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist Exam - Release date to be confirmed
The following course is recommended for further study: