Latest Cisco SISE Training available
- Dates: 27 March, 2017
If you are looking to deploy and implement your Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) solution, then the very latest Cisco ISE Training v2.1 from Global Knowledge is the perfect match.
Cisco's Identity Services Engine is a market-leading security policy management platform that unifies and automates access control, to proactively enforce role-based access to an organisation's network. The v2.1 update includes key updates and enhancements to:
- Threat-centric Network Admission Control (NAC)ISE now incorporates vulnerability assessment and threat-incident intelligence to influence network policy. This also allows ISE to change network privileges dynamically in the event that an endpoint's threat score changes.
- Cisco TrustSec and Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) policy plane integrationYou can now apply a cohesive security policy across the enterprise, incorporating user roles and device types together with application context.
- EasyConnectThis quick, easy and flexible method authenticates users when an endpoint doesn't support 802.1X.
- Streamlined visibilityGain enhanced out-of-box visibility into users and devices on the network through a simple, flexible and easily consumable interface.
- Cisco Rapid Threat ContainmentCisco Rapid Threat Containment now supports the integration of Cisco ISE 2.1 with Cisco Firepower? Management Center 6.1 to automatically and dynamically contain threats before they spread further in the network.
Deploying now?If you have just deployed or about to deploy and implement your first ISE solution, then Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine v2.1 (SISE) is the course that will meet all your needs.
Previously deployed an earlier version?If you have previously deployed an earlier version of ISE and are upgrading to version 2.1, then Implementing Cisco Identity Services Engine Update Training Version 2.1 (ISE2) is the correct training course [link to course overview] for you.
To discuss your Cisco Services Engine training requirements or for more detailed information, please contact your local Global Knowledge Cisco Training Advisor via firstname.lastname@example.org or 22 95 66 00.