A complimentary Juniper Exam Voucher is waiting for you!
- Dates: 03 July, 2017
Complimentary vouchers for the new Junos Security exams are available now!
1st July 2017 saw the introduction of new exams for the Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Security (JNCIS-SEC) and Professional Security (JNCIP-SEC) certifications.
Who is eligible?
All delegates attending the Junos Security (JSEC) or the Advanced Junos Security (AJSEC) training courses with Global Knowledge between the 1st July and 30th September 2017 will receive a complimentary exam voucher for the following courses:
- Junos Security v15.A [link to JSEC]
This five-day course covers the configuration, operation, and implementation of SRX Series Services Gateways in a typical network environment.
- Advanced Junos Security v15.b [link to AJSEC]
This five-day course, which is designed to build from the current Junos Security (JSEC) offering, delves deeper into Junos security.
Claim your exam voucher today
Be confident in your skillset and knowledge of the latest course changes to keep you up-to-date on Juniper AJSEC and JSEC Security product training and certification preparation. Simply enrol on one or both of the above courses and you will receive your voucher on the start day of the class.
22 95 66 00 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- This promotion is applicable to both JNAEP and Juniper-led deliveries, including instructor-led online deliveries.
- All vouchers provided through this promotion will expire on December 31, 2017.
- The vouchers can only be used to take the corresponding exam for each course (for example, JSEC students only can use their voucher for the JNCIS-SEC exam).