ITIL 4 – Create, Deliver, Support
- Course Code ITIL4CDS
- Days Access 180 days
Additional Payment Options
GTC, Global Knowledge Training Credit, please contact Global Knowledge for more details
Elearning (Self-paced) Price
eur880.00Add to Cart Add to Cart
This course is available in the following formats:
Event at company
Self paced electronic learning
Traditional Classroom Learning
Learning that is virtual
Request this course in a different delivery format.
The ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support module builds on the concepts introduced in ITIL 4 Foundation. It is ideal for IT practitioners and leaders who want to make improvements to their organization’s service management methods, and to the operation of IT-enabled digital products and services.
CDS focuses on a practical and holistic approach to the creation and management of effective services, including the creation and improvement of value streams for new and existing services.
IT teams need to ensure that the services that they deliver meet demand, improve and evolve continually and meet the challenges of the changing times, all while keeping a strong focus on the delivery of value to customers.
Interactive self-paced content that provides flexibility in terms of pace, place and time to suit individuals and organisations. These resources also consist of online books, educational podcasts and vodcasts, and video-based learning.
Length: 180 Days
By studying the CDS course you’ll learn how established practices can be improved, how services are developed, and users supported with value streams. Find out how to increase service efficiency and how to create an effective flow of work, use new technologies and approaches and create a culture that’s geared towards success.
Taking the online CDS course will help you to design and improve value streams and adapt the ITIL practices that will benefit the entire IT function and wider business strategy. You’ll learn how services are developed and how users are supported.
You’ll be able to use ITIL practices to measure service performance effectively, improving efficiency across teams, value streams and workflows.
Learn how to plan and manage resources into effective value streams, integrating new and evolving technologies such as robotics, AI, machine learning and advanced analytics. CDS will also help you to work more holistically, working with the methodologies and frameworks that best suit your organizations’ requirements, including Agile, DevOps and shift left.
Module 1 SVS Key Concepts and Challenges
- Lesson 1 – Organizational Structures
- Lesson 2 – Culture, Competencies, and Teams
- Lesson 3 – SVS Key Concepts and Challenges
- Lesson 4 – Shift-Left
- Lesson 5 – SVS Planning and Resource Management
- Lesson 6 – The Impact of Information and Technology on CDS Activities: Part 1
- Lesson 7 – The Impact of Information and Technology on CDS Activities: Part 2
Module 2 – Value Streams for New Services
- Lesson 1 – Reviewing Service Value Chains and Service Value Streams
- Lesson 2 – Practices that Contribute to a Value Stream for a New Service
- Lesson 3 – Using the Practice Guides
- Lesson 4 – Change Enablement – Part 1
- Lesson 5 – Change Enablement – Part 2
- Lesson 6 – Service Design and Software Development and Management Practices
- Lesson 7 – Service Validation and Testing
- Lesson 8 – Release Management and Deployment Management
Module 3 – Value Streams for User Support
- Lesson 1 – Using a Value Stream to Provide User Support
- Lesson 2 – Practices that Contribute to a Value Stream for User Support
- Lesson 3 – Service Desk
- Lesson 4 – Incident Management
- Lesson 5 – Problem Management
- Lesson 6 – Knowledge Management
- Lesson 7 – Service Level Management
- Lesson 8 – Monitoring and Event Management
Module 4 – Know how to Create, Deliver and Support Services
- Lesson 1 – Managing the Workload
- Lesson 2 – Options for Service Delivery
Module 5 – Course Recap and Exam Preparation
Successful completion of this course and exam provides a standalone qualification or can be counted towards ITIL 4 Managing Professional designation.
- Candidates must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate and be able to demonstrate that they have undertaken accredited training before taking the CDS exam.
- ITIL 4 – Create, Deliver, Support
- Service Management & ITIL
- ITIL4CDS | ITIL 4 – Create, Deliver, Support | Training Course | ITIL & Service Management.
- ITIL & Service Management