Webinar - Upcoming
GDPR - The end of the beginning
- Dates: 31 May, 2018
- Duration: 60m
The 25th May is almost here, most businesses have by now put processes in place and everyone within the organisation is ready for the upcoming deadline.
However is doesn’t end there, in fact what we are looking at is actually – the end of the beginning! The beginning of GDPR has been and gone, we are now entering into the next phase and the GDPR process is far from over. The next few months will require diligent and on-going attention to data protection from all sectors of your business.
In partnership with the IAPP (International Association of Privacy Professionals), this webinar will focus on “Next Steps” and keeping Privacy Professionals and Organisations up to date with GDPR and compliance developments.
We will take a look at how IAPP continually updates and builds new collateral to support ongoing Data Protection and Privacy developments, including:
- How does IAPP continually improve and support Privacy Professionals and Organisations in the medium and long term GDPR journey
- Member access to updated documentation and publications
- Access to a worldwide Community of Practice to exchange information and experiences
- Privacy Core module development to keep all staff up to speed with latest developments
- Continual review of Certification points and update of courses and materials
How to continue your GDPR Journey:
- Professional certification for the key People, Process and Technology functions
- Recognised Data Protection Officer (DPO) qualifications
- Privacy Core - Access to a wide ranging on demand modules for Corporate “All Hands” consumption and specific function (HR, Marketing, IT,) consumption
- Senior Leader GDPR Video series
Director of Global Channel and Partners at The International Association of Privacy Professionals
As the director of global channel and partners at the IAPP, Alyssa Rosinski is responsible for business development efforts as it relates to supporting the association's initiative for privacy training and certification. Alyssa is responsible for developing, negotiating and expanding our partnerships globally, via indirect distribution channels or strategic alliances. She works closely with industry organizations to bring privacy awareness, training and certification to their constituents, reaching beyond the core privacy function and into business units or verticals where data is being touched in a significant way.
Global Product Director; Agile, Lean Six Sigma, EA. EMEA Best Practices Development Director
Ken has been Key in implementing the Global Knowledge GDPR strategy, building a very close working relationship IAPP during the past few years. With a wealth of experience in the industry, Ken’s knowledge of GDPR, Business transformation, systems and sustainability provides confidence and peace of mind for organisations.