AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional Level
Build complex AWS solutions with data services, governance, and security
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional certification is intended for solutions architects, solution design engineers, and technical professionals who wants to learn how to design applications and systems on AWS.
It validates the following capabilities:
- The ability to design and deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS.
- The capability to select appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements.
- The expertise to migrate complex, multi-tier applications on AWS.
- The ability to design and deploy enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (GK7390)
Recommended AWS Knowledge:
- Two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS
- Ability to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS
- Ability to provide best practice guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications and projects of the enterprise
- Familiarity with a scripting language
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux environments
- Familiarity with AWS CLI, AWS APIs, AWS CloudFormation templates, the AWS Billing Console, and the AWS Management Console
- Explain and apply the five pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Map business objectives to application/architecture requirements
- Design a hybrid architecture using key AWS technologies (e.g., VPN, AWS Direct Connect)
- Architect a continuous integration and deployment process
Required Training and Exam
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional Level exam includes multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions. You will have 170 minutes to complete it.
|Required Exam||Recommended Training||Exam Prep|
|AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional Level exam (SAP-C01)|
Advanced Architecting on AWS (GK1980)
Architecting on AWS Accelerator (GK4533)
Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (GK7390)
AWS certifications are valid for 3 years. To maintain your AWS Certified status, you are required to periodically demonstrate your continued expertise by recertifying. Recertification helps strengthen the overall value of your AWS certification and shows individuals and employers that your credential covers the latest AWS knowledge, skills, and best practices. Learn more at the AWS website.