ERS 5000/4500/2500 Advanced Configuration and Maintenance (6723)
Learn about the features and benefits of the ERS 5000, 4500, and 2500 stackable switches.
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
In this course, you will focus on configuring the network for resiliency, QoS for traffic prioritization and security, and device and network security. You will learn to configure convergence features, including PoE, 802.1AB, and Automatic Detection, and Avaya IP Phones. You will determine which management tools to use to manage and troubleshoot networks with ERS 5500 and 4500 series switches. Through hands-on labs, you will configure the network infrastructure at Layer 2 and Layer 3.
Access Your Class Recording for Six Months
Enjoy six months of access to a fully indexed and searchable recording of your class when you choose our Virtual Classroom Live learning experience.
What You'll Learn
- Features of the ERS stackable switches
- Configuration of the network infrastructure at Layer 2 and Layer 3
- Design and configuration of the network for resiliency at Layer 1, Layer 2, and Layer 3
- Configuration of QoS for traffic prioritization and security
- Configuration of device and network security
- Configuration of convergence features such as PoE, 802.1AB, and Automatic Detection and configuration of Avaya IP Phones
- Which management tools should be used to manage and troubleshoot networks with ERS stackable switches
Who Needs to Attend
Technical staff responsible for configuration and maintenance of the ERS 5000 or ERS 4500 series products
- Understanding of Ethernet switching and basic networking technology along with Avaya Resiliency technology
There are no follow-ons for this course.