Top 5 Reasons to Talk with Your Local Training Solutions Advisor
Why talk to us? Because we want you to see how our award-winning IT and business training solutions make it easy to operate more efficiently and lower your training costs. Of course, there are several benefits of a chat with your Global Knowledge Training Consultant. Here are our top five:
1. Simplify your life. We can simplify the planning and operational logistics of training your team and measuring the results.
2. Maximize your budget. We have lots of options to help you stretch and align your IT/IS or other department budget dollars to support training, including consolidating separate budgets while maintaining department-level reporting.
3. Tailor your learning solutions. Tell us your training needs, or let us assess them for you, and we will tailor a training solution that fits. We can also design and create an entire training program from scratch to meet your needs.
4. Take an individualized guided tour. We can help you quickly navigate through our thousands of IT and business skills courses and various supporting services, and then steer you to the right programs, delivery methods, certification prep, and skills training curricula.
5. Benefit from personalized service with a global reach. Even though we deliver training worldwide, we're also local, enabling you to gain from our deep technical knowledge and proven expertise.
Solutions That Get Results
We've designed solutions for thousands of clients to help them meet their training goals. For example:
- Customized Network Security Training for over 3,000 System Administrators to help prevent hack attacks.
- Provided readiness training for more than 1,300 systems integrators and telco partners to globally deploy a unified communications solution.
- Provided cost-reduction skills training to over 200 staff at a national Fortune 500 insurance and financial services company.
"Our Global Knowledge Training Consultant developed a training program custom fit for us, as well as at an outstanding price/value!" John Krupnik - IT Director, Infrastructure & Operations, Insurance Auto Auctions