Maximize the Return on Your Technology Investments
Companies face many challenges when integrating their complex networks with new technology. These large projects present many training needs, not only with the technical infrastructure, but also with support and project management. To realize the full value of IT investments, companies need training solutions that provide timely, low-cost and targeted skills transfer.
What You Will Receive
We will provide you with an on-site subject matter expert (SME) and a learning architect who will conduct interviews with key technical personnel and management to assess project objectives and existing skill sets. Using information gathered, they will deliver a curriculum map and optimal training delivery schedule based on your unique job roles. We can also design and create an entire training program to accomplish your goals.
Our initiative and audience analyses include:
- On-site interviews with key initiative leaders and staff
- Preliminary assessment of current skill sets
- Determination of training requirements by job role and skills gaps
You will also receive a strategic report showing:
- Executive summary of your curriculum needs
- Targeted training-plan recommendations
This learning service removes "readiness" risk from your initiative by enabling you to:
- Utilize training as part of your change management strategy
- Make fact-based investment decisions
- Optimize IT assets and resources
- Prioritize investment and control costs
Talk to Us
For more information on how our curriculum planning services can help your organization maximize the return on your technology investment, please contact us today.
Enterprise Solutions sales: