Red Hat Certificates of Expertise
Certificates of Expertise are upper-level credentials available to RHCEs who pass upper-level performance-based exams. The Certificates are incremental credentials attached to one's RHCE that demonstrate skills and knowledge in specialized areas.
The upper-level exams were created as part of the Red Hat Certified ArchitectŪ (RHCA) program. We consider each Certificate of Expertise a worthy credential in its own right and want to bring greater recognition and value to the RHCEs who pass any of these challenging exams.
- EX333 Security: Network Services
- EX423 Directory Services and Authentication
- EX429 SELinux Policy Administration
- EX401 Deployment, Virtualization, and Systems Management Exam Only
- EX436 Clustering and Storage Management Exam Only
- EX442 System Monitoring and Performance Tuning