PMP® - Project Management Professional
PMP certification, established by the Project Management Institute (PMI®), is one of the most valued and respected credentials in project management. Earning and maintaining this PMI project management certification demonstrates a solid foundation of experience and competency in effectively managing projects and project teams.
Preparing for the PMP Exam
To help you prepare for your PMP certification exam, we offer two PMP training courses: PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp and Guided PMP Exam Prep. The courses are structured differently, so you can choose the one that works for your learning style and schedule. In both courses, you'll gain the essential preparation needed to pass the PMP and CAPM® exams, and each course comes with our money-back guarantee.
Our PMP exam- preparation courses incorporate the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and other sources, use PMI® terminology, and include learning tools, such as:
- PMBOK® Guide -- Fourth Edition or Fifth Edition
- More than 600 practice questions
- PMP exam prep study guides
- Flash cards for each knowledge area
- Exercises throughout the course to reinforce PMP and CAPM exam concepts
- Handy reference charts
- Audio CD of key concepts
- Online practice questions and test simulation
The PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp is an intensive course conducted in a fast-paced environment and completed in several days. The Guided PMP Exam Prep course is less intensive, combines self-paced study with live virtual training sessions, and takes several weeks to complete.
Choose the PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp if you:
Choose the Guided Exam Prep if you:
If you already have your PMP:
Your PMP credential is good for the three years. To maintain your PMP credential, PMI requires 60 PDUs during each three-year renewal period.
With our PMP Renewal Program, you'll get unlimited access for one year to targeted, virtual courses on project management topics in all PMBOK® Guide knowledge areas. This program allows you to earn the PDUs necessary to renew your PMP certification status, and you'll earn them on your schedule, from the comfort of your own desk, by choosing the courses you want, whenever and wherever you want. In addition to the conveniently scheduled live courses, you'll have access to any of the previously recorded courses.
The following courses help you prepare for this certification.
To apply for PMP certification, you need to have one of the following:
- A four-year degree (bachelor's or equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education
- A secondary-level diploma (high school or equivalent) and at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education
If you do not meet the PMP eligibility requirements, take a look at the CAPM® - Certified Associate in Project Management certification.
PMP, CAPM, and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.