These two webinars will cover how to build and troubleshoot formulas and master advanced Excel functions. Sign up for just one or both. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced user looking for some new or extra tips, you don’t want to miss either session!
Part 1 - January 25
This 1-hour session to be held on January 25 at 2:00 PM EST will cover the following functions:
- Understand Mathematical Operators
- Use AutoFunctions
- Use Relative and Absolute References
- Explore the Function Ribbon
- Use the Insert Function Wizard & Dialog Box
- Use Basic Text, Financial, Date, & Logical Functions
- Name and Use Ranges of Cells in Formulas
- Trace and Remove Trace Arrows
- Use a Watch Window
- Bonus! Three new v2016 functions that make it worth the upgrade!
Part 2 - February 7
This second session to be held on February 7 at 2:00 PM ESTwill cover the following functions:
- Array Formulas
- Subtotal Formulas
- More date and time functions
- Concatenate vs. Flash Fill
- Index and Match vs. VLookup
- Variations of the Round Function
- Using Table References in Formulas
- Bonus! Three more new v2016 functions!
Please note that attendance on both webinars is capped at 1,000 and as such, we cannot guarantee that all registrants will be able to join the live event. However, we will send a recording of the webinar and the sample template to all registrants within a couple days of the event.