A. Scheduling of video conference calls
B. Built-in-bridge functionality for multiparty video conferences
C. SIP-H.323 protocol interworking
D. Centralized management of conference resources
E. SMTP email event notification
F. Endpoint configuration backup and restore
G. Cisco TelePresence endpoint automated redundancy
H. Automated resource optimization
Answer: A, D, E and F.
Per Cisco: Benefits of Cisco TMS include:
- Scalable provisioning: Cisco TMS can support rapid, large-scale deployments of up to 100,000 Cisco TelePresence users, endpoints and soft clients across disparate customer locations, including up to 5,000 direct-managed devices.
- Centralized administration: Cisco TMS automates and simplifies the management of Cisco Telepresence meetings and Cisco Telepresence infrastructure resources, reducing your total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Flexible scheduling: Cisco TMS makes scheduling Cisco Telepresence meetings more accessible with a range of tools including a simple and intuitive Smart Scheduler option, extensions for Microsoft Exchange integration to automate email generation, and advanced booking capabilities for experienced administrators.
- Natural user experience: Cisco TMS reduces complexity and makes it easy for users to start and join meetings on time with One Button to Push (OBTP) capability for select Cisco TelePresence systems and intuitive instructions for other participants, including one-click-to-join for people joining with WebEx® and in-meeting message notifications.
Features of Cisco TMS include:
- Centralized management of all conferences, impromptu and scheduled, in real time
- Flexible scheduling tools designed to meet the needs of basic users for quick conference creation, including integration with Microsoft Exchange for scheduling through Outlook clients, and to provide advanced conference booking options for sophisticated users
- Robust and flexible phone book management that supports synchronization with a wide range of directories, including external sources for easy contact management
- A selection of ready-to-use reports and support for the creation of fully customizable reports to answer specific business questions
- Telepresence endpoint configuration backup and restore
Learn more about Cisco Collaboration training.