Avaya’s new and improved certification website really is an improvement, but it can be a little tricky to navigate. Never fear. Here’s the scoop on how to achieve ACSS and ACIS certifications in Avaya Aura Communication Manager (CM) and Avaya Aura CM Messaging. Go to avaya-learning.com. Create an account, or sign in with your existing account.
Scroll down the page shown above and select “Avaya Aura Communication Manager and CM Messaging – Embedded” listed under “Unified Communications” as shown in the screenshot below.
At the two screens below, you’ll see the ACSS certification exams as well as recommended courses to help you prepare for them. Click the exam links to learn about exam objectives, so you’ll know what you should study.
As of April 2014, ACSS – Avaya Aura Communication Manager and CM Messaging – Embedded certification requires three exams: 6002, 3100, and 3101. I recommend that you take the following Avaya training and challenge the Avaya exams in this order: 1. Exam 6002
- Take Avaya Aura® Communication Manager Implementation (ATI02348IEN).
- Study CM Messaging implementation documentation.
- Take Exam 6002 (Avaya Aura Communication Manager and CM Messaging Implementation Exam) to earn ACIS – Avaya Aura Communication Manager and CM Messaging – Embedded certification.
2. Exam 3100
- Take Avaya Aura® Communication Manager Administration (5U00041).
- Take Exam 3100 (Avaya Aura Communication Manager Administration Exam) towards ACSS – CM and CM Messaging – Embedded certification.
3. Exam 3101
- Take Avaya Aura Communication Manager Maintenance and Troubleshooting (5U00040).
- Take Avaya Aura Communication Manager Messaging Embedded Administration, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting (5M00050).
- Take Exam 3101 (Avaya Aura Communication Manager and CM Messaging – Embedded Maintenance and Troubleshooting Exam) to finish your ACSS – CM and CM Messaging – Embedded certification.
There you have it! Remember to always check avaya-learning.com for the latest updated certification curriculum and exam objectives. Good luck!