Which three items do you need to have in order to replace a failed device?
- Replacement hardware for the failed device
- Proof of purchase of the failed device
- TAC support for the failed device
- Current configuration of the failed device
- Current software version of the failed device
- Original box that the failed device was shipped in
The correct answers are 1, 4, and 5.
To replace a failed device, you need the replacement hardware, the current software version for the device, the current configuration for the device, the tools to transfer the software and configuration to the device, licenses (if applicable), and knowledge of the procedures to install software, configurations, and licenses.Reasonable question/Adequate explanation