Terms and Conditions
- Valid for Global Knowledge-delivered Classroom Live, Virtual Classroom Live, Blended Live and On-Demand courses on the U.S. Public Training Schedule purchased between May 28, 2019 and June 21, 2019.
- Promo code COOLEST19 is for courses with a list price of $3,195 and above, and must be entered at checkout for online orders. Participants will receive their choice of 1) Apple MacBook Air 13in display, 1.8G Intel i5, 128 GB Flash Storage, space gray, 2) iPad Pro 11in WiFi, 64GB, space gray, or 3) Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Intel Core i5, 8GB Memory, 128GB Solid State, platinum, no keyboard.
- Promo code COOLER19 is for courses with a list price of $2,000 and above, and must be entered at checkout for online orders. Participants will receive their choice of 1) Microsoft Surface Go, Intel Pentium Gold, 8GB Memory, 128GB Storage, silver, 2) Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS), 44mm silver aluminum case with seashell sport loop, 3) Nintendo Switch, with Gray Joy-Con, or 4) Oculus Quest all-in-one VR gaming headset, 64GB, black.
- Courses purchased, fully or partially, using Citrix Training Passes (CTPs), Juniper Training Credits (JTCs), Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATVs), Palo Alto Networks Training Vouchers, VMware Training Credits (PSO) or all IBM funding types, including but not limited to IBM Education Packs, are excluded.
- All purchases are final at the time of registration.
- Excludes the following:
- This promotion is valid to U.S. residents only.
- Offer is not available where prohibited by your company policy or any statute or regulation.
- Government employees are generally not eligible to receive promotional items and may not participate in this promotion.
- All courses must be attended or activated in the United States.
- This offer is nontransferable.
- All courses must be attended or activated by December 31, 2019.
- This offer is good at the time of initial registration only. The offer is not valid with any other discounts, promotions, savings packages or Private Group Training deliveries.
- In the event that Global Knowledge cancels a course in which an eligible participant is enrolled, Global Knowledge reserves the right to place the participant in the same course in the same site (or other location mutually agreed with participant) within six months of original schedule date.
- Global Knowledge reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
- Promotion participants will see their promotional tile activated in their MyGK account on the last day of class or the activation date of On-Demand courses, verifying that they have been identified as a participant in this promotion.
- Participants must verify that they are eligible to receive the promotion, make their selection and supply a physical address for delivery of the chosen product. Each participant must respond within 90 days of the last day of class.
- Participants who fail to respond within 90 days forfeit their right to receive Coolest Stuff.
- Qualified promotion participants should expect to receive their Coolest Stuff within 12 weeks of completion of the following: (1) Global Knowledge's receipt of payment, (2) participant's class attendance and (3) participant's response to their MyGK promotional tile. All three steps must take place in order for the Coolest Stuff to be delivered to the physical address that the participant supplied.
- Global Knowledge will endeavor to deliver the Coolest Stuff promptly, but delivery is dependent upon completion of the three steps listed above and availability of the Coolest Stuff from Global Knowledge's supplier.