No prerequisites, but we advise completing the recommended training in order to prepare for the certification.
All proctored Salesforce certification exams can be scheduled as an onsite or online exam. Learn more about scheduling an exam.
Quick facts about the exam:
- 60 multiple-choice questions*
- 105 minutes allotted to complete the exam
- 68% is the passing score
- Registration fee is USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee is USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam
- A full exam outline can be found in the Exam Guide
*Please note that on occasion, Salesforce may place a small number of un-scored questions on an exam in order to gather data on question performance. These un-scored exam questions are in addition to the 60 scored questions on your exam, and have no impact whatsoever on your final exam score.
For credential maintenance information, please see here.