No prerequisites, but we recommend the following in order to prepare for the certification:
- Obtain some hands-on Salesforce administration experience
- Complete the recommended training
All proctored Salesforce certification exams can be scheduled as an onsite or online exam. Learn more about scheduling an exam.
Quick facts about the exam:
- 60 multiple-choice questions*
- 90 minutes allotted to complete the exam
- 65% is the passing score
- Registration fee is USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee is USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam
- Available in English, French, German, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese, additional details here
- For a full exam outline, click here for the Exam Guide
*Please note that on occasion, Salesforce Certification may place a small number of unscored questions on an exam in order to gather data on question performance. These unscored exam questions are in addition to the 60 scored questions on your exam, and have no impact whatsoever on your final exam score.
For credential maintenance information, please see here.