ACSS - Avaya Aura® Communication Manager Administration Test (2145T)
This test has 54 questions and the minimum passing score is 72% (39 of 54 correct). The candidate has 90 minutes to complete this test.
The test covers the following knowledge areas and learning objectives:
- Describe the role of Communication Manager (CM) in the Avaya Aura core.
- Describe the Communication Manager architecture.
- Describe the role of System Manager for administering Communication Manager.
- Describe the role of alternative administration interface such as Avaya Site Administration (ASA).
- Describe the purpose of the Communication Manager Dial Plan.
- Describe the purpose of CM Feature Access (FAC) codes.
- Define CM Station and User Administration.
- Define CM Group feature such as Hunt Groups and Pick-up Groups.
- Define CM Call Treatment options such as Call Coverage and Call Forward.
- Backup Communication Manager
- Describe troubleshooting alarms and error reports.
- Interpret and use: security and real-time monitoring, system status logs, and reports
The ACSS - Avaya Aura® Communication Manager Administration Test (2145T) is a requirement to earn the ACSS - Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite and Call Center Elite Multichannel credential.