Exam - 7120X
ACIS - Avaya Aura® Core Components Integration Exam
This exam has 68 questions and the minimum passing score is 69% (47 of 68 correct). The candidate has 90 minutes to complete this exam.
Test Objectives The test covers the following knowledge areas and learning objectives:
Avaya Team Engagement Core Solutions Components
- Distinguish between the Avaya Aura® Core components, the Communication bundle, and the Collaboration bundle.
- Identify the elements, functionalities and basic integration of the key components within the Team Engagement Solution Core.
- Identify the role of System Manager, the deployment process, and troubleshooting tools.
- Identify the role of Session Manager, the deployment process, and troubleshooting tools.
Avaya Team Engagement Core Solutions Integration
- Integrate Communication Manager and Avaya Aura® Media Server into the Core.
- Verify that the Core is functioning correctly.
- Perform the Avaya Aura® Communication Manager implementation for integrating the core products for the Avaya Enterprise Team Engagement Solutions.
- Perform advanced configuration steps to increase resiliency for each of the core products within the Avaya Aura® Team Engagement Solutions.
Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist (ACIS)
ACIS certifies a candidate has achieved an enhanced level of proficiency focused on installing, configuring, and troubleshooting a specified Avaya product or product family.
The Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist can implement, validate and troubleshoot the installation of a single product, single system or product family. The Implementation Specialist installs hardware and software, configures the solution, performs initial administration and acceptance testing to diagnose and correct installation issues.
ACIS certifications use proctored exams, are valid for 2 years and are open to all audiences.