Module 1 : Plan your tenant in Microsoft 365
- Determine which Microsoft 365 subscription offerings best suit your organization’s requirements.
- Identify which Microsoft 365 component services satisfy your organizational needs.
- Identify the steps to successfully create a tenant for Microsoft 365.
Module 2 : Plan your on-premises infrastructure for Microsoft 365
- Prepare your organization to transition its on-premises deployment to Microsoft 365.
- Estimate your network's bandwidth.
- Describe best practices to employ when integrating your network to Microsoft 365.
- Identify the deployment strategies your company can use when implementing Microsoft 365 services.
- Prepare your Active Directory forest for directory synchronization.
Module 3 : Plan your identity and authentication solution for Microsoft 365
- Describe authentication behavior for Office client apps when they connect to Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Skype for Business Online.
- Explain how multi-factor authentication is supported in a Microsoft 365 deployment.
- Create a plan for directory synchronization and Azure AD Connect Pass-through authentication.
- Explore how password hash synchronization supports cloud authentication.
- Describe the issues, benefits, and best practices when implementing federated authentication using Active Directory Federation Services.
- Plan for Azure AD single sign-on.
Module 4 : Plan your supporting infrastructure for Microsoft 365
- Determine the best email migration or coexistence strategy for your organization.
- Create a file storage and collaboration strategy that is resilient and reliable.
- Prepare your organization to achieve the best experience using Microsoft Teams.
Module 5 : Plan hybrid requirements for your Microsoft 365 deployment
- Identify key considerations when planning a hybrid Exchange environment.
- Understand how planning your choices will affect your hybrid deployment.
- Describe the key planning options when designing a hybrid SharePoint environment.
- Identify the primary features of a hybrid deployment.
- Identify the infrastructure requirements for setting up a hybrid Skype for Business environment.
Module 6 : Plan your migration to Microsoft 365
- Plan your organization's migration strategy to Microsoft 365.
- Analyze your organization's Active Directory and plan any necessary clean-up using the ID Fix tool.
- Determine which migration strategy to use to move your organization's mail, calendar, and contact information to the cloud.
- Describe the performance and network issues to consider when planning your organization's migration strategy.
Module 7 : Configure your Microsoft 365 experience
- Configure your company’s organization profile, which is essential for setting up for your company’s tenant.
- Maintain minimum subscription requirements for your company.
- Manage your services and add-ins by assigning more licenses, purchasing more storage, and so on.
- Create a checklist that enables you to confirm your Microsoft 365 tenant meets your business needs.
Module 8 : Manage user accounts and licenses in Microsoft 365
- Identify which user identity model best suited for your organization.
- Create user accounts from both the Microsoft 365 admin center and Windows PowerShell.
- Manage user accounts and licenses in Microsoft 365.
- Recover deleted user accounts in Microsoft 365.
- Perform bulk user maintenance in Azure Active Directory.
Module 9 : Manage groups in Microsoft 365
- Describe the various types of groups available in Microsoft 365.
- Create and manage groups using the Microsoft 365 admin center and Windows PowerShell.
- Create and manage groups in Exchange Online and SharePoint Online.
Module 10 : Add a custom domain in Microsoft 365
- Identify the factors that must be considered when adding a custom domain to Microsoft 365.
- Plan the DNS zones used in a custom domain.
- Plan the DNS record requirements for a custom domain.
- Add a custom domain to your Microsoft 365 deployment.
Module 11 : Configure client connectivity to Microsoft 365
- Describe how Outlook uses Autodiscover to connect an Outlook client to Exchange Online.
- Identify the DNS records needed for Outlook and other Office-related clients to automatically locate the services in Microsoft 365 using the Autodiscover process.
- Describe the connectivity protocols that enable Outlook to connect to Microsoft 365.
- Identify the tools that can help you troubleshoot connectivity issues in Microsoft 365 deployments.
Module 12 : Configure administrative roles in Microsoft 365
- Describe the Azure RBAC permission model used in Microsoft 365.
- Describe the most common Microsoft 365 admin roles.
- Identify the key tasks performed by users who are assigned to the common Microsoft 365 admin roles.
- Delegate admin roles to partners.
- Manage permissions using administrative units in Azure Active Directory.
- Elevate privileges to access admin centers by using Azure AD Privileged Identity Management.
Module 13 : Manage tenant health and services in Microsoft 365
- Monitor your organization's Microsoft 365 service health in the Microsoft 365 admin center.
- Develop an incident response plan to deal with incidents that may occur with your Microsoft 365 service.
- Request assistance from Microsoft to address technical, pre-sales, billing, and subscription support issues.
Module 14 : Deploy Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise
- Describe the Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise functionality.
- Configure the Readiness Toolkit.
- Plan a deployment strategy for Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise.
- Complete a user-driven installation of Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise.
- Identify the mechanisms for managing centralized deployments of Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise.
- Deploy Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise with the Office Deployment Toolkit.
- Deploy Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise using group policy.
- Describe how to manage Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise updates.
- Determine which update channel and application method applies for your organization.
Module 15 : Analyze your Microsoft 365 workplace data using Microsoft Viva Insights
- Identify how Microsoft Viva Insights can help improve collaboration behaviors in your organization.
- Discover the sources of data used in Microsoft Viva Insights.
- Explain the high-level insights available through Microsoft Viva Insights.
- Create custom analysis with Microsoft Viva Insights.
- Summarize tasks and considerations for setting up Microsoft Viva Insights and managing privacy.
Module 16 : Explore Exchange Online as a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator
- Describe how mail flows through a Microsoft 365 deployment
- Describe the most common recipient types that are available in Exchange Online
- Manage anti-malware and anti-spam policies in Exchange Online
- Describe migration and coexistence strategies and understand the differences between them
- Select the right mail migration strategy for your organization
- Determine when you want to change the DNS MX record for a domain in a Microsoft 365 migration to point to Exchange Online
- Describe the different ways to migrate mailboxes to Microsoft 365 in a hybrid Exchange environment
Module 17 : Explore SharePoint Online as a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator
- Determine the out-of-the-box permission levels that your organization should use in SharePoint Online when creating sites and segregating and restricting access to content that is considered confidential or proprietary
- Plan a migration strategy to migrate file shares to SharePoint Online and OneDrive
- Identify the options available in SharePoint Online to maintain and recover content that has either been deleted or misplaced in your organization's intranet
- Describe the different options that provide anti-malware protection in SharePoint Online
- Plan a hybrid SharePoint Online deployment
Module 18 : Explore Microsoft Teams as a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator
- Describe basic Teams functionality and the infrastructure that supports its goals
- Describe how Teams compares to the other collaboration apps in Microsoft 365
- Provide Teams access by managing user licenses in the Microsoft 365 admin center and PowerShell
- Describe the functionality provided by Guess access in Microsoft Teams
- Describe audio conferencing functionality that is available in Microsoft Teams
- Assign an audio conferencing license and a conference ID to each user to support audio conferencing
- Manage user settings for audio conferencing
- Select a voice solution using Microsoft Teams Phone
- Manage your organizational settings in Microsoft Teams
Module 19 : Explore Microsoft Power Platform as a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator
- Describe what the Microsoft Power Platform is
- Identify the components that make up the Microsoft Power Platform product family
- Implement the Microsoft Power Platform Center of Excellence starter kit
- Describe the basic features of the Microsoft Power Platform admin center
- Describe the Microsoft Power Platform security model
Module 20 : Create apps as a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator with Power Apps
- Describe Power Apps functionality, including its business impact and primary components
- Manage the Power Apps environment in the Power Apps admin center and with Windows PowerShell
- Describe how Power Apps connects to data sources
- Create, test, and monitor a canvas Power App
- Run canvas and mobile Power Apps
Module 21 : Create flows as a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator with Power Automate
- Describe what Power Automate is and how it is used by organizations
- Describe the types of flows you can create and the basic structure of flows
- Administer Power Automate licensing and environments
- Describe how flows connect to data sources
- Build a basic flow using Power Automate
- Run a flow in Power Automate, Teams, and SharePoint
Module 22 : Create reports and dashboards as a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator with Power BI
- Describe what Power BI is and how it's used by organizations
- Describe how Power BI connects to data sources
- Build and share a basic Power BI report and dashboard
- Administer Power BI permissions, licensing, and row level security
Module 23 : Create chatbots as a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator with Power Virtual Agents
- Explain the purpose of Power Virtual Agents within the Power Platform.
- Explain how Power Agents enable teams to easily create powerful bots.
- Describe key features of Power Virtual Agents.
- Create a bot using Power Virtual Agents.
Module 24 : Explore identity synchronization
- Describe the Microsoft 365 authentication and provisioning options
- Explain directory synchronization
- Explain how Azure AD Connect enables coexistence between your on-premises Active Directory environment and Microsoft 365
Module 25 : Prepare for identity synchronization to Microsoft 365
- Identify the tasks necessary to configure your Azure Active Directory environment.
- Plan directory synchronization to synchronize your on-premises Active Directory objects to Azure AD.
- Identify the features of Azure AD Connect sync and Azure AD Connect Cloud Sync.
- Choose which directory synchronization best fits your environment and business needs.
Module 26 : Implement directory synchronization tools
- Configure Azure AD Connect prerequisites
- Set up Azure AD Connect and Azure AD Connect Cloud Sync
- Monitor synchronization services using Azure AD Connect Health
Module 27 : Manage synchronized identities
- Ensure your users synchronize efficiently
- Deploy Azure AD Connect
- Manage groups with directory synchronization
- Use Azure AD Connect Sync Security Groups to help maintain directory synchronization
- Configure object filters for directory synchronization
- Troubleshoot directory synchronization using various troubleshooting tasks and tools
Module 28 : Manage secure user access in Microsoft 365
- Manage user passwords
- Describe pass-through authentication
- Enable multifactor authentication
- Describe self-service password management
- Implement Azure AD Smart Lockout
- Implement entitlement packages in Azure AD Identity Governance
- Implement conditional access policies
- Create and perform an access review
Module 29 : Implement applications in Azure AD
- Register an application or service within your Azure AD tenant
- Update an application within the Azure AD consent framework
- Modify the configuration of a single-tenant application to make it a multi-tenant application
- Manage OAuth application requests
- Monitor app governance for OAuth-enabled apps
Module 30 : Configure Azure AD Application Proxy
- Describe the benefits of Azure AD Application Proxy, the type of applications that work with it, and how it works
- Identify Azure AD Application Proxy prerequisites
- Install and register a connector and verify that it installed correctly
- Publish an on-premises app for remote access and test the published app to verify that it functions correctly
Module 31 : Explore solutions for external access
- Identify the features of external access with Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration.
- Explain the difference between Microsoft 365 external access and Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration.
- Explain the attributes of a collaborative user.
- Demonstrate Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration.
- Identify the differences between external access and guest access using Microsoft Teams.
- Describe usage scenarios for Customer Lockbox requests.