Thank you for participating in our Get Your Game On promotion
This offer ended Aug 13, 2014.
Please visit www.globalknowledge.com/save1000 for our current promotion.
Terms and Conditions
- Applies to new online registrations for Global Knowledge-delivered eligible Virtual Classroom courses with a list price of $2295 or more purchased between April 28, 2014 and August 13, 2014.
- Eligible courses are identified at www.globalknowledge.com/game15.
- All courses must be completed by December 31, 2014.
- This offer is good at the time of initial online registration only. The offer is not valid with any other discounts, promotions, savings packages, or private on-site deliveries.
- All purchases are final at the time of registration, any changes that occur following original registration may be subject to an additional fee.
- Courses purchased, fully or partially, using Juniper Training Credits (JTCs), Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATVs), Palo Alto Networks Training Vouchers, VMware Training Credits (PSO) or all IBM funding types, including but not limited to IBM Education Packs, are excluded.
- Promotion participants will receive an email within 48 hours of Global Knowledge processing their completed registration to verify they have been identified as a part of the this promotion. This email will be separate from the class confirmation email.
- Promotion participants will also receive a qualifying email within 2 weeks of the start of their class. Each participant must verify that he/she is eligible to receive the promotion, make their selection and supply a shipping address. Each participant must respond to the qualifying email within weeks of the email being sent. The selection is final once Global Knowledge receives participant's response to qualifying email. Participants who fail to respond within 6 weeks forfeit their right to receive a device.
- Qualified promotion participants should expect to receive their device within 10 weeks of completion of all of the following: (1) Global Knowledge's receipt of payment, (2) verified course attendance and (3) the response to the qualifying email. All three must take place prior to shipment.
- Global Knowledge will endeavor to ship the device promptly, but shipment dates will be dependent on receipt of the above-mentioned qualifying email and availability of the device from Global Knowledge's supplier.
- All courses must be attended in the United States.
- This promotion valid to US residents only.
- Offer is not available where prohibited by your company policy or any statute or regulation.
- Government employees are generally not eligible to receive promotional items and may not participate in this promotion.
- In the event that Global Knowledge cancels a course in which an eligible participant is enrolled, Global Knowledge reserves the right to place the participant in the same course in the same site (or other location mutually agreed with participant) within 6 months of original schedule date.
- Global Knowledge reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
- iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- Xbox One is a registered trademark of Microsoft Inc.
- PlayStation 4 is a registered trademark of Sony Inc.