IT training organization included on Grant Thornton North Carolina 100® for sixth consecutive year
- Global Knowledge ranks 28th on Grant Thornton North Carolina 100® list of largest privately held companies
- Ranking confirms global relevance of training to attract and retain talent while addressing skills gaps
- Global Knowledge’s strategic decisions to address growing demand for training include upgraded on-demand learning experience, international acquisition, executive appointments
Cary, N.C. — For the sixth consecutive year, Global Knowledge has been included on the Grant Thornton North Carolina 100®, which ranks North Carolina’s largest privately held companies by revenue. Global Knowledge ranked 28th on the list released in the October issue of Business North Carolina.
Global Knowledge’s strategic responses to the growing demand for skills transformation include:
- The launch of its upgraded, on-demand learning experience that helps the learner build skills to keep pace with rapidly evolving technology.
- Its acquisition of ctc TrainCanada which solidified its position as the leading provider of IT training in Canada and around the world.
- Enhancing its sales structure with executive appointments in North America.
Global Knowledge’s 10th annual IT Skills & Salary Report confirms that of all the challenges facing IT decision-makers, addressing skills gaps stands out above the others, and that the top reason behind skills gaps is lack of investment in training.
Grant Thornton released the rankings in the October issue of Business North Carolina and can be viewed at GrantThornton.com/NC100. Since 1984, the list has ranked the state’s largest private companies by revenue in the most recent fiscal year, based on data provided by the participants.
About Global Knowledge
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT training and learning services. We empower organizations, teams and individuals with the skills and best practices necessary to leverage the technologies and competencies critical for sustained success and to create competitive advantages. With over 15 corporate offices around the world, our 1,400 employees are helping clients succeed in over 100 countries.