Position your customers to win in today’s digital economy
Get rewarded for your technical competency by becoming a Premier Certified partner. A Premier Certification identifies and rewards partners who have earned one of several specific specializations and have the know-how to transform customers’ hybrid IT. Get branded as a Premier Certified Partner and access best-in-class products and services, technical support, productivity tools, online training and marketing resources.
Partners must have a minimum of two unique Cisco career certified individuals associated to the company:
- One with a Cisco CCNA
- One with a Cisco CCNA or Cisco CCDA (or higher level network or design career certification)
To achieve Premier Certification, a partner must have an Express Specialization or an Advanced Specialization. Partners can choose from:
One of the following Express Specialization tracks:
- Collaboration Express Specialization
- Data Center Express Specialization
- Networking Express Specialization
- Security Express Specialization
- Service Provider Express Specialization
- Video Express Specialization
Or, one of the Advanced Specialization tracks:
- Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization
- Advanced Data Center Architecture Specialization
- Advanced Enterprise Networks Architecture Specialization
- Advanced Security Architecture Specialization
- Advanced Service Provider Architecture Specialization
- Advanced Video Specialization
Hybrid IT Requirements:
To achieve Premier Certification, partners must be able to resell one Hybrid IT Service from the list below:
- Cisco Cloud Service
- Cisco Managed Service
- Cisco Powered Cloud Service
- Cisco Powered Managed Service
- Cisco Based-Partner Created Service
The Premier Certification enables you to:
- Be recognized as a Premier Certified Partner in the Partner Locator
- Receive and use the Cisco Premier logo
- Access Cisco Partner marketing tools
- Qualify for Cisco channel incentives
- Become eligible to be a Global Partner Network certified agent
Let Global Knowledge Help You Manage Your Partner Status
Our account managers understand the specialization requirements and can work with you to evaluate your current employee specializations and capabilities and develop a training plan to help you achieve, maintain, or enhance your desired partner status.
To get started call 888-326-6508 or email us at email@example.com.
Global Knowledge has the convenient delivery solutions you need to maintain your Cisco Channel Partner requirements. Choose classroom, virtual classroom, on-demand, or on-site delivery to support your certification goals.
- Cisco Premier Certification Requirements: Visit the Cisco website for additional detail on the Premier Certification including service, support and customer satisfaction requirements.
- Role Sharing: For the various specializations, Cisco stipulates the roles an individual can fulfill. See the Cisco Role Sharing Document for additional detail.
- Hybrid IT Service Requirement: Premier and Gold certifications require Hybrid IT service capabilities. See those certification pages for additional requirement detail or view the Cisco Hybrid IT Service Guide.