Developing on AWS
- Kurskod GK4504
- Kurslängd 3 Dagar
- Version 2.0
Vad är GTC’s?
Kursen finns i följande utbildningsformer:
Utbildning via virtuellt klassrum
Anmäl intresse med annan utbildningsform.
The Developing on Amazon Web Services AWS course is designed to help individuals design and build secure, reliable and scalable AWS-based applications. In this course, we cover fundamental concepts and baseline programming for developing applications on AWS. We also show you how to work with AWS code libraries, SDKs, and IDE toolkits so that you can effectively develop and deploy code on the AWS platform.
This course is intended for Developers
- Install and configure SDKs and IDE toolkits
- Automate basic service operations using C# or Java
- Use security models to manage access to AWS
- Understand deployment models and usage with AWS
- Note: course outline may vary slightly based on the regional location and/or language in which the class is delivered.
- Day 1: Getting Started
- Working with the AWS code library, SDKs, and IDE toolkits
- Introduction to AWS security features
- Service object models and baseline concepts for working with Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) and Amazon DynamoDB
- Day 2: Working with AWS Services
- Service object models and baseline concepts for working with the Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) and the Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Applying AWS security features
- Day 3: Application Development and Deployment Best Practices
- Application deployment using AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Best practices for working with AWS services
- Working knowledge of software development
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Basic familiarity with .NET (C#) or Java
- Prior experience with AWS is not required