CCIE 360 R&S Prep Boot Camp 1
- Kurskod CIERS1
- Kurslängd 5 Dagar
Vad är GTC’s?
Kursen finns i följande utbildningsformer:
Utbildning via virtuellt klassrum
Anmäl intresse med annan utbildningsform.
This intensive Boot Camp-style course is designed to help the CCIE Routing & Switching candidate determine exactly where they are in their process of preparing for the CCIE R&S practical exam and to fill technology gaps through lecture and labs.
The class is approximately 60% lecture and 40% hands-on labs. Upon completion of the technology lecture that includes best practices for applying the technology, you will complete labs based on that technology. At the end of the class, you will perform an eight-hour graded CCIE-level practice lab. Additionally, you will learn how to develop study plans and how to develop and use checklists and decision diagrams to formulate the mindset needed to pass the CCIE lab. With this information stored in your online portal, you can review the material covered in the CIERS1 class as frequently as you wish.
This class is just one part of the Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE Routing and Switching,an immersive and comprehensive educational suite designed to build expert-level skills, not merely deliver a passing CCIE exam score.
Anyone who is in the process of preparing for the CCIE Routing & Switching practical exam and who is three to six months out from the lab date. Certification candidates are expected to have an in-depth understanding of the topics in the exam blueprints and are strongly encouraged to have three to five years of job experience before attempting certification.
To provide a detailed understanding of the following topics:
- Frame Relay
- Catalyst 3550 and 3560 Switch Configuration
- RIP v2
- IGP Route Redistribution
- Controlling IGP Updates with Route Maps and Distribute Lists
- Configuring BGP-4 Neighbor Relationships (including Route Reflectors and Confederations)
- Filtering BGP Updates using Prefix Lists, AS Path Access Lists, Communities, and Route Maps
- BGP Attribute Manipulation
- IPv6 Interior Routing Protocols
- IPv6 BGP
- Advanced Catalyst 3550 Layer 2 and Layer 3 Configuration Topics
- Integrated Routing and Bridging
- WAN QOS (Frame Relay, PPP)
- LAN QOS
- Advanced IP Access Lists
- IP Multicast Routing using PIM Sparse and Dense Modes
- Address Administration (NAT, DHCP, HSRP, etc.)
- Lab Strategies
- Catalyst Configuration
- VTP Configuration
- IP Multicasting
- DENSE Mode
- SPARSE Mode
- Attaining Universal Multicast Connectivity
- IANA Reserved Multicast Addresses
- Catalyst QoS
- Cat QoS Policing and Marking
- Quality of Service
- Deploying Quality of Service on a Cisco Network
- QoS Simulation
- Assessed Lab
Attendees should have the following :
- CCNP or equivalent job experience
- Passing score on CCIE written exam 350-001 CCIE R&S
- Completion of the CCIE 360 R&S Core e-Learning course is required -CCIERSEL
Recommended as preparation for :
The Cisco CCIE Practical Exam.
The CCIE lab exam is an eight-hour, hands-on exam which requires you to configure a series of complex networks to given specifications. Knowledge of troubleshooting is an important skill and candidates are expected to diagnose and solve issues as part of the CCIE lab exam. You will not configure end-user systems, but are responsible for all devices residing in the network (hubs, etc.).
More details on scheduling your Cisco CCIE Lab Exam can be found at http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/ccie/rs/lab_exam.html