PRINCE2 Foundation + examen
- Code training PRI2F
- Duur 2 dagen
GTC’s 15 (incl. BTW)
Global Training Credits: neem contact met ons op voor meer informatie
Deze training is in de volgende formats beschikbaar:
Training die op meerdere manieren gevolgd kan worden
E-learning (in je eigen tempo)
Elektronisch leren in je eigen tempo
Op locatie klant
Op locatie klant
Vraag deze training aan in een andere lesvorm.
The aim of this training is to provide delegates with a fundamental understanding of the PRINCE2® project management method, and help delegates to prepare for the PRINCE2® Foundation examination at the end of this course.
The course follows the standard syllabus issued by the PRINCE2® Examinations Board, which focuses on the PRINCE2® framework and how this might be applied pragmatically to real projects. PRINCE2® has established itself as the premier approach to managing projects. PRINCE2® is generic - capable of being applied to any kind of project - scaleable and business-driven. Organisations that have adopted the PRINCE2® have claimed that they have been able to achieve greater customer satisfaction during and at the end of projects, to reduce costs and to realise greater benefit from project deliverables.
The duration is approximately 8 hrs.
Access to the course is granted for 365 days.
This course would benefit all members in a project team (administrators, coordinators, and managers), practising project managers and programme managers. Due to the generic nature of this course, it is also suitable for general managers, staff in a supporting role, and those who wish to gain formal recognition of their skills by taking the PRINCE2® foundation examination.
- At the end of this course delegates will be able to;
- Understand the need for project management and how PRINCE2® meets that requirement
- Understand the PRINCE2® process model
- Prepare project plans using product based planning techniques and undertake risk analysis and management for the project
- Prepare information for inclusion in a Project Initiation Document
- Understand techniques for the management of product development, quality control & change control
- Take the PRINCE2® Foundation examination paper.
Inhoud trainingNaar boven
Introduction to PRINCE2®
- Organisational structure
- Roles and responsibilities
- The project board
- The project manager
- Team management.
- Project assurance
- Project support
- Supplier relationships
- Purpose and importance
- Components ; types of plan
- Planning techniques
- Product based planning
- The steps in planning
- Work package authorisation
- Stage assessments
- Establishing project ; stage tolerance
- Checkpoints ; highlight reports
- Handling exception situations
- Project issues
- Project reporting
- Types of business and project risk
- Risk analysis and management
- The risk log
- Ensuring quality
- Quality planning
- Product descriptions
- Quality control and quality review
Change Control and Configuration Management
- Change control steps
- Authority levels
- Analysing the impact Configuration management
- Starting up and initiating a project
- Directing a project
- Managing stage boundaries
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Closing a project
- There is no formal requirement for attending this course, although it would be beneficial to the delegates to have some understanding of project management.
- Delegates will be able to access pre-course reading from the Community Learning Portal completed prior to attending the course. The standard recommended reading time is 10 hours
The Exam fee is included in the list price.
- P4P, PRINCE2® for Practitioners