E-Learning: eLearning ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition (180 days subscription) + examen (ITIL4-MP-90)
- Prijs: eur1.549,00
- Code training: ITIL4-MP-90
PLEASE NOTE: Last day to pass this exam is Thursday 30 June 2022. The ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition exam will be discontinued on 1 July 2022.
This course and associated certification will help candidates with existing ITIL v3 certifications transition to the ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) status. It will provide candidates with an understanding of new ITIL 4 concepts and definitions, as well as the key differences between ITIL 4 and previous versions of ITIL. It will also provide an overview of key elements from the four ITIL MP modules: Create, Deliver and Support, Drive Stakeholder Value, High Velocity IT, and Direct, Plan and Improve.
- Includes: Video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
- Study duration: 30 hours
- Access to the course: 180 days
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Module 1: ITIL 4 Foundation concepts – including the Service Value System and value chain
- Module 2: Create, Deliver and Support
- Module 3: Drive Stakeholder Value
- Module 4: High Velocity IT
- Module 5: Direct, Plan and Improve
- Module 6: Course Recap and Exam Preparation
To take the ITIL 4 MP Transition exam, you must be an ITIL Expert (v3) or hold 17 credits from the ITIL v3 credit scheme.
- /nl-nl/-/media/global-knowledge/merchandising/right-side-column/emea/gk-polaris/gk-polaris-unlimited-training-subscriptions---250x600.png https://www.globalknowledge.com/nl-nl/training/online-it-training-subscriptions/gk-polaris?utm_source=website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=GK-Polaris-general&utm_content=course-overview #000000