Examen : ITIL ® Capability: Service Offerings and Agreements examen
- Prijs: eur345,00
- Code training: ITIL-SOA-EX
The Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA) module is one of the certifications in the ITIL® Service Capability work stream. The module focuses on the practical application of SOA practices in order to enable portfolio, service level, service catalogue, demand, supplier and financial management.
The SOA exam format is as follows:
- Multiple choice examination questions
- Eight questions per paper
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) - 70%
- 90 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.
- ITIL Foundation certification.