TOGAF® for Practitioners - Level 1 Foundation
- Kurskode TF-TP1
- Varighet 2 Dager
- Versjon 9.2
Hva er en GTC?
Dette kurset er tilgjengelig i følgende formater:
Læring som er virtuell
Forespørr dette kurset i et annet leveringsformat
The TOGAF® V9.2 Level 1 Certification training course introduces the latest version of TOGAF® and will help you to prepare to take The Open Group's examination leading to the TOGAF® 9 Foundation qualification. This course introduces all of the topics defined as the Learning Outcomes upon which the TOGAF® 9 Part 1 Examination is based to the level needed to pass the examination.
This TOGAF® for Practitioners Level 1 course is being run by Global Knowledge and is accredited by The Open Group.
- The target audience for this course includes aspiring Enterprise Architects, their operational partners (Business Architects, Solution Architects, Project Managers and Sales Teams), and Executive Stakeholders
The 2 day course introduces the features of TOGAF® 9:
- The business rationale for Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF®
- The TOGAF® Architecture Development Method and its deliverables, including Business, Data, Applications and Technology Architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Architecture Principles and their development
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- An Introduction to Building Blocks
- Architecture Partitioning
- Content Framework and Meta Model
- Capability Based Planning
- Business Transformation Readiness
- Architecture Repository
- There are no formal prerequisites for this course and certification. It is however advised that delegates have several years of IT experience in a variety of roles and also have an understanding of Enterprise or IT Architecture.
- This course prepares candidates for the TOGAF® 9.2 Part 1 examination
- A Pearson VUE examination voucher is provided as part of this course, delegates are required to self book at a time and location that is convenient to themselves.
- TOGAF® 9 Level 2. (TF-TP2)