Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Kurskode GKMSAZ900
- Varighet 1 dag
Åpent klasserom Pris
NOK1 190,00Forespørr gruppekurs Påmelding
Dette kurset er tilgjengelig i følgende formater:
Læring som er virtuell
Forespørr dette kurset i et annet leveringsformat
This course will provide foundational level knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The course can be taken as an optional first step in learning about cloud services and Microsoft Azure, before taking further Microsoft Azure or Microsoft cloud services courses.
The course will cover general cloud computing concepts as well as general cloud computing models and services such as Public, Private and Hybrid cloud and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service(PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
It will also cover some core Azure services and solutions, as well as key Azure pillar services concerning security, privacy, compliance and trust. It will finally cover pricing and support services available with Azure.
Please note this course does include a free exam. Labs however are not included, should wish to attend a course which includes labs then the recommendation would be to join our standard public shedule M-AZ900 course.
The exam voucher will be issued after the course.
There are no pre-requisites for taking this course. It is targeted for anyone that wants to learn more about Microsoft Azure.
After attending this course you should be able to:
- Understand general cloud computing concepts
- Understand core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Understand security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Understand pricing and support models available with Microsoft
Module 1: Cloud Concepts
In this module you will learn basic cloud concepts.
Lessons for module 1
- Learning Objectives
- Why Cloud Services?
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Public, Private, and Hybrid cloud models
Module 2: Core Azure Services
In this module you will learn the basics core services available with Microsoft Azure.
Lessons for module 2
- Core Azure architectural components
- Core Azure Services and Products
- Azure Solutions
- Azure management tools
Module 3: Security, Privacy, Compliance and Trust
In this module, you learn about security, privacy, compliance, and trust with Microsoft Azure.
Lessons for module 3
- Securing network connectivity in Azure
- Core Azure Identity services
- Security tools and features
- Azure governance methodologies
- Monitoring and Reporting in Azure
- Privacy, Compliance and Data Protection standards in Azure
Module 4: Azure Pricing and Support
In this module, you will focus on pricing and support models available with Microsoft.
Lessons for module 4
- Azure subscriptions
- Planning and managing costs
- Support options available with Azure
- Service lifecycle in Azure
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- There are no pre-requisites for taking this course.
- Technical IT experience is not required however some general IT knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Cloud Computing
- Microsoft Azure| Azure Fundamentals|