- Kurskode ILFN4
- Varighet 3 Dager
Åpent klasserom Pris
NOK17 500,00Forespørr gruppekurs Påmelding
Dette kurset er tilgjengelig i følgende formater:
E-læring i eget tempo
Læring som er virtuell
Forespørr dette kurset i et annet leveringsformat
This course provides IT leaders, practitioners, support staff and staff interfacing with the organisation’s digital and information systems functions with a practical understanding of the key concepts, common language, principles and practices that enables successful management of modern IT-enabled services. It also prepares delegates for the ITIL Foundation Certificate Examination. The course is based on the ITIL4 best practice service value system featured in the latest 2019 guidelines.
This course is aimed at all levels of IT professional and those involved in designing, building, delivering and managing modern digital products and services.
After you complete this course you will be able to:
- Key IT service management concepts.
- How ITIL guiding principles can help and organization to adopt and adapt service management.
- The 4 dimensions of service management.
- The purpose and components of the service value system.
- The activities of the service value chain and how the interconnect.
- Know the purpose of key ITIL practices.
- Sit the ITIL4 foundation examination - Sample papers are set during the class by instructors to take during the class or as homework exercises.
- IT Service Management definitions; Service, Utility, Warranty, Customer, User, Service management, Sponsor
- Key concepts of value creation
- Key concepts of service relationships; service offering; service provision; service consumption; service relationship management
- The nature, use and interaction of 7 ITIL guiding principles; Focus on value; Start where you are; Progress iteratively with feedback; Collaborate and promote visibility; Think and work holistically; Keep it simple and practical; Optimize and automate
- The 4 dimensions of service management; Organizations and people; Information and technology; Partners and suppliers; Value streams and processes
- The ITIL service value system
- The service value chain, its inputs and outputs, and its role in supporting value streams
- Service value chain elements; Plan, Improve, Engage, Design & transition, Obtain / Build, Deliver & support
- Detail of how the following ITIL practices support the service value chain: - Continual Improvement (including continual improvement model); Change control; Incident management; Problem Management; Service request management; Service desk; Service level management
- The purpose of the following ITIL practices: - Information security management; Relationship management; Supplier management; Availability management; Capacity and performance management; Service configuration management; IT asset management; Business analysis; Service continuity management; Deployment management; Monitoring and event management; Release management
There are no pre-requisites for this course
Recommended preparation for exam(s):
- ITIL4 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
This is a pre-requisite for other ITIL4 qualifications. The examination is a 1 hour, closed book, multiple choice paper of 40 questions taken after completion of the course - exam vouchers are provided with this course. These will have a validity of 12 months. You will need to schedule your exams within this time frame.
The pass mark is 65% (26 out of 40)
Cost of the exam is included in the course fee
The following courses are recommended for further study:
- Create, deliver and support
- Drive stakeholder value
- High velocity IT
- Direct, plan and improve
- Digital and IT strategy
- ITIL4 Foundation
- Service Management & ITIL
- ILFN4 | ITIL4 Foundation | Training Course | ITIL & Service Management.
- ITIL & Service Management