Vouchers de Exámenes : Administering Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration (Beta) (070-703)
- Precio: Por favor contáctenos
- Código: 070-703
Por favor contáctenos
Configure and Maintain a Configuration Manager Management Infrastructure (30-35%)
Configure the management infrastructure to support clients and devices
- This objective may include but is not limited to: Configure boundaries and boundary groups; configure Active Directory discovery methods; create a device collection; create a user collection; configure a maintenance window; configure resource discovery; configure mobile device management using the Exchange Server connector; organize resources by using device and user collections.
Configure the management infrastructure to distribute content
- This objective may include but is not limited to: Install a new distribution point; manage content distribution; relationships, prepare the infrastructure for content management; distribute and manage content on distribution points.
Configure the management infrastructure to use queries and reports
- This objective may include but is not limited to: Configure Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS); create data queries; create subselect queries; create status message queries; configure a reporting services point; deploy and configure a Data Warehouse service point; create a report by using Report Builder; create and configure data and status message queries.
Configure the management infrastructure to deploy operating systems
- This objective may include but is not limited to: Prepare the site for operating system deployment; manage the site system roles used to support operating system deployments.
Maintain the management infrastructure
- This objective may include but is not limited to: Configure role-based administration; configure scopes; configure administrative users; configure the Remote Tools client settings and permissions; manage desktops by using remote control; maintain a Configuration Manager site; configure maintenance tasks in Configuration Manager; configure the Backup Site Server maintenance task; recover a site from a backup; perform Configuration Manager site maintenance tasks; back up and recover a Configuration Manager site; monitor the site and component status; review log files by using the Configuration Manager Trace Log tool.
Manage Inventory by Using Configuration Manager (10-15%)
Deploy and manage the Configuration Manager client
- This objective may include but is not limited to: Prepare the site for client installation; deploy the Configuration Manager client software by using client push installation; manage client settings; configure and monitor the client status;configure and monitor client health.
Configure and manage inventory collection
- This objective may include but is not limited to: Configure and manage the hardware inventory; configure software metering; prepare the site for Asset Intelligence; configure and manage Asset Intelligence; monitor license agreements by using Asset Intelligence; review Asset Intelligence reports; manage inventory collection and software metering.
Manage Applications by Using Configuration Manager (15-20%)
Create and deploy applications
- This objective may include but is not limited to: Install and configure the Application Catalog roles; create applications that have requirements; deploy applications; deploy PowerShell scripts; manage application supersedence and removal.
Manage and deploy virtual applications
- This objective may include but is not limited to: Configure support for Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V); deploy virtual applications.
Manage and deploy Microsoft Store apps, Microsoft Store for Business apps, and Microsoft Office 365 apps
- This objective may include but is not limited to: Configure support for sideloading; configure a Microsoft Store app; sideload an app; deploy Microsoft Store for Business apps; assign Office 365 ProPlus licenses to users; modify Office 365 ProPlus options for manual downloads; configure infrastructure requirements; deploy Office 365 ProPlus; configure software updates to support Office 365, deploying Office 365 packages
Deploy and Maintain Operating Systems by using Configuration Manager (15-20%)
Deploy operating systems
- This objective may include but is not limited to: Prepare operating system images; deploy operating system images for bare-metal installation; manage packages to support operating system deployment; create a task sequence to deploy an image; manage Windows as a service; upgrade Analytics by using Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS).
Deploy software updates
- This objective may include but is not limited to: Configure the site for software updates; configure and synchronize the software update point; determine software update compliance; configure automatic deployment rules; prepare the Configuration Manager site for software updates; evaluate software updates; monitor and troubleshoot software updates.
Manage compliance and access control
- This objective may include but is not limited to: Manage configuration items and baselines; view compliance settings and reports; view compliance results; configure remediation in the compliance settings; use compliance information to create collections; configure the compliance settings; manage resource and data access; manage Device Guard; manage conditional access to the services in Configuration Manager; configure an Endpoint Protection point and client settings; configure, deploy, and manage Endpoint Protection policies; monitor Endpoint Protection; configure Endpoint Protection to detect and remediate malware and security vulnerabilities.
Extend the Management Scope of Configuration Manager (5-10%)
Implement support for Internet-based clients and devices
- This objective may include but is not limited to: Implement PKI for site systems and clients; deploy certificates to Configuration Manager; create and export a Microsoft Azure management certificate for cloud-based distribution points; create and configure cloud-based distribution points; configure systems to support Internet-based client management (IBCM); verify the client settings for IBCM; prepare for cloud integration; configure and enable directory syncing; implement a cloud management gateway; manage mobile devices by using the Exchange Server connector; configure security permissions for Microsoft Exchange Server integration; configure the Exchange Server connector; manage mobile devices.
Implement on-premises mobile device management (MDM)
- This objective may include but is not limited to: Manage mobile devices from an on-premises infrastructure; configure PKI for on-premises MDM; validate and configure prerequisites for on-premises MDM; enroll a standalone Windows 10 device in on-premises MDM as a mobile client.
Deploy and Manage Hybrid MDM by Using Configuration Manager and InTune (15-20%)
Deploy hybrid MDM
- This objective may include but is not limited to: Validate and configure prerequisites for Configuration Manager and Intune integration; add the Intune subscription to Configuration Manager; add terms and conditions for MDM users.
Enroll devices in hybrid MDM
- This objective may include but is not limited to: Enroll Windows devices in a hybrid MDM environment; configure automatic MDM enrollment for Windows 10 devices; enroll Windows 10 and Windows 10 mobile devices in a hybrid MDM environment; enroll Android devices in a hybrid MDM environment; enable Android enrollment for MDM by using Configuration Manager and Intune; enroll iOS devices in a hybrid MDM environment.
Manage mobile devices in a hybrid MDM environment
- This objective may include but is not limited to: Configure compliance settings for devices enrolled in MDM; deploy applications to devices enrolled in MDM; manage applications on devices enrolled in MDM; perform on-demand management of devices enrolled in MDM.