Cisco Learning Credits (CLC) Programme
Redeem Your Cisco Learning Credits with Global Knowledge
The Cisco Learning Credits program is drastically changing on 14th June 2021
To use your CLCs with Global Knowledge, you must book and start any CLC-eligible live class or e-Learning course on or before 14th June 2021.
Global Knowledge is a Cisco Platinum Learning Partner, which means you can purchase authorized Cisco training with Cisco Learning Credits (CLCs) through us. As an eight-time winner of Cisco’s coveted “Global Learning Partner of the Year” award, you can be confident that our training increases the technical competencies of you or your IT staff to more effectively manage your network and deliver positive technology returns.
How to easily redeem Cisco Learning Credits with Global Knowledge online
- Select a CLC-eligible Cisco course.
- Contact your Global Knowledge Account Manager to book your seat on a Cisco training course.
Don't miss out on the training you need today
We can answer any CLC questions you have. Contact us at 0118 912 1929 or email us at email@example.com to speak to with an account manager today.
Redeem you CLCs before 14th June 2021.
- What is the implication for Team Captains?
- 14th June 2021
- Final day to purchase digital libraries with LPs/BEPs using CLCs as a form of payment.
- Last class start date for LP/BEP delivered classes using CLCs as a form of payment.
- The Preferred Partner designation will no longer be accessible in the LCMT system.
- After 14th June 2021
- Customers may continue to purchase Cisco training through authorized LPs/BEPs without the use of CLCs as a form of payment.
- Customers may continue to obtain CLCs and redeem them directly with Cisco.
- 14th June 2021
- What if I’ve already booked a class with CLCs that runs after 14th June 2021?
- If your class has been entered in the Cisco Learning Credit Management Tool (LCMT) by Global Knowledge on or before 5th April 2021 AND your Team Captain has approved it, CLC redemption for a class start date after 14th June 2021 will be honored.
- What if I need to change a registration after 14th June 2021?
- We may be able to assist, contact us to review options. If you have a contractual long-term commitment, please contact us so we can assist.
- Does this CLC program change apply to all learning partners?
- Yes, all Cisco learning partners will no longer be allowed to redeem CLCs after 14th June 2021.
- What happens after 14th June 2021?
- After 14th June 2021, CLCs may only be redeemed directly with Cisco.