Microsoft Certified Azure DevOps Engineer
How to become a Microsoft Certified Azure DevOps Engineer?
Learn how Azure DevOps professionals combine people, process, and technologies to continuously deliver valuable products and services that meet end user needs and business objectives.
Which skills and knowledge are required to certify for the Microsoft Certified Azure DevOps Engineer certification?
- Manage modern messaging infrastructure
- Manage mail flow topology
- Manage recipients and devices
- Plan and implement a hybrid configuration and migration
- Secure the messaging environment
- Manage organizational settings
What you need to do to get this certification?
- Follow the Microsoft Azure Devops Engineer - Bootcamp Training course (M-AZ400)
- Take the practice test: MeasureUp Practice Test - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions (MU-AZ-400) (optional)
- Pass the M-AZ400 exam