Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Course Code LSSGRB
- Duration 5 days
Additional Payment Options
GTC 22 inc. VAT
GTC, Global Knowledge Training Credit, please contact Global Knowledge for more details
This course is available in the following formats:
Event at company
Traditional Classroom Learning
Learning that is virtual
Request this course in a different delivery format.
This interactive program gives the student multiple skillsets and the confidence to begin applying the tools and techniques immediately within their own organisation utilising the concept of ‘practice practice practice confidence confidence confidence’ the student enjoys a learning experience mixed with practical button pushing exercises to take the theory and apply it to practical outcomes while learning a consistent powerful problem solving methodology in DMAIC while learning the soft skills and facilitation techniques to create conversations in a team environment.
At the end of the training course participants will be able to:
- Know the Basics of Six Sigma
- Understand the Step-by-step process required to complete Six Sigma projects
- Understand the concept of Six Sigma and the DMAIC approach to process improvement.
- Understand the tools involved in the Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control phases.
- Understand the use of the tools in characterising processes, analysing process data, solving problems and controlling processes.
- Use the key tools to solve practical business problems.
- Lead local Six Sigma project teams or assist Black Belts to deliver tangible business results on larger projects