Cisco CCIE Data Center Certification
The new CCIE Data Center certification has been redesigned to leverage the skills obtained at the new CCNP level. The certification covers core technology areas and validates your end-to-end lifecycle skills in complex data center technologies, from planning and design to operating and optimizing.
To earn the CCIE Data Center certification you must complete two exams:
- The qualifying exam, Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (350-601 DCCOR), focuses on your knowledge of data center infrastructure including network, compute, storage network, automation, and security.
- The 8-hour, hands-on lab exam, CCIE Data Center v3.0, covers the end-to-end lifecycle of complex data center infrastructure from designing and deploying to operating and optimizing
To achieve CCIE certification, you must take and pass your lab exam within 3 years of passing your core exam.
Required Exams and Recommended Training
|Required Exams||Training Courses|
|350-601 DCCOR||Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
|CCIE Data Center v3.0 Lab Exam||No specific course available|
Recertification is an important indicator to you and your employer that you have kept up with current technology trends and validated your skills at the rigorous level of the original certification exam. All certifications will have a three-year recertification deadline
- Pass any one expert-level certification exam
- Pass any one CCIE lab exam
- Pass any three professional concentration exams
- Pass one technology core exam and pass any one professional concentration exam.
(This is also a CCNP certification if done in the same track.)
- Earn 120 Continuing Education points. The Continuing Education program will be extended to the CCNA, Specialist, CCNP, CCIE certifications – 120 Credits will be required for CCIE Level recertifications (Link to Continuing Education Page)