E-Learning: Understanding the IT Landscape On-Demand Bundle (GK6698-LP)
- Price: £1,500.00
- Code: GK6698-LP
- Days Access: 365 days
Are you new to IT or need to refresh your skills? If so, you need effective training on your timeline which is what this bundle offers.
Studies show watching a video doesn’t always transfer needed skills alone, which is why we’ve combined the best features of instructor-led training with the best of self-paced. Global Knowledge On Demand provides the same world-class training quality as a traditional classroom with the flexibility and scale that you need to help you run your business or meet your project timelines efficiently.
The solution provides HD video content, hands-on activities like exercises or code reviews, and expert mentoring support to boost your skills development.
- Anyone who is new to IT and wants a general introduction to all IT Topics.
- Apprentices that need a broad understanding of IT.
- New Managers who want to converse with their technical teams.
- Managers who want to improve their knowledge with Modern IT terminology and technology.
- Project Managers who want a broader understanding of IT.
The demand for additional IT knowledge has only grown over the past decade. The modern IT associate must have an appreciation of all areas including networking, servers, and programming skills. Our Introduction to IT provides a broad knowledge area in a simple format that allows you to access what you need when you need it.
This bundle will provide:
- An introductions to what’s new in IT and the terminology used
- Information around the threats to your network and how Cybersecurity safeguards your data
- An overview of Project Management techniques and methodology
- An introduction to the Cloud and what is available
- how a network works and the fundamental parts of Networking
- An introduction to Python programming
This product is a bundle of the following courses:
GK5301 - IT Trends Shaping the Future of Business
- Learn how businesses are adapting to technological innovation.
- Duration: 3.25 hours
GK2506 - Introduction to Agile
- Lay the foundation for building your Agile success
- Duration: 1.5 hours
GK4277 - Introduction to CyberSecurity
- Learn the importance of cybersecurity in information technology
- Duration: 5.75 hours
GK5850 - Understanding the Cloud Business Application and Vendor Landscape
- Map your business requirements to determine which cloud-based solutions best meet your needs.
GK3150 - Understanding Networking Fundamentals
- Build a foundation of networking knowledge in a real-world, multi-vendor environment
- Duration: 20 hours
GK9025 - TCPIP Networking
- Learn the essential skills needed to set up, configure, support, and troubleshoot your TCP/IP-based network
- Duration: 15 Hours
GK5165 - Getting Started with Python
- Learn to install Python, write basic scripts, and use the Python language features you need to build in all applications.
- Duration 7.5 hours