ITIL® Managing Across The Lifecycle
- Course Code MALC
- Days Access 90 days
Additional Payment Options
GTC 32 inc. VAT
GTC, Global Knowledge Training Credit, please contact Global Knowledge for more details
This course is available in the following formats:
Event at company
Self paced electronic learning
Traditional Classroom Learning
Learning that is virtual
Request this course in a different delivery format.
This course brings together the full essence of a Lifecycle approach to service management, and consolidates the knowledge gained across the qualification scheme.
The course completes the ITIL® Capability and Lifecycle qualification programmes, and leads to the ITIL® Expert qualification.
This certification completes the Lifecycle and Capability streams by focusing on the ancillary knowledge required to implement and manage the necessary skills associated with the use of the Lifecycle practices and includes:
- Introduction to IT Service Management Business & Managerial Issues
- Managing the Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management
- Management of Strategic Change
- Risk Management
- Managerial Functions
- Understanding Organizational Challenges
- Lifecycle Project Assessment
- Understanding Complementary Industry Guidance
- In order to attend the MALC course you must have at least 17 credits. Credits are awarded on successful passing of the foundation, lifecycle and capability events. Please refer to the overviews for each of those course and or our website for more information
- Before taking the course it is recommended, though not required, that candidates have exposure to basic concepts in IT and related work experience of at least two years.
- It is recommended that students should complete at least 28 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and relevant books in preparation for the examination.
- The course forms part of the ITIL®Expert qualification programme. The examination will consist of a complex multiple choice, closed book paper, to be completed within 120 minutes. (Candidates sitting the examination in English and who do not have English as their first language will be allowed 150 minutes to allow use of a dictionary.) The pass mark will be 70% or more. Exam to be charged separately
- Please note you must bring a copy of your ITIL Foundation exam certificate and Intermediate certificates, these are required in order for you to take the exam associated with this course.
- On successful completion of the course and passing of the subsequent exam 5 number of credits will be awarded by the examining institute
Exam is included in the course fee.
Follow on CoursesTop
- This course is worth 5 ITIL Expert Credits.
- The course is based on the OGC’s Best Practice Guidelines in the ITIL® Service Lifecycle books.
- ITIL® is a Registered Trademark of The Office of Government Commerce (OGC).
- This course is delivered in partnership with Fox IT - The Authority in IT Service Management™