The following courses help you prepare for this certification.
Start by taking the following Program Management course which is aligned with PMI's The Standard for Program Management and includes units devoted to each phase of the program life cycle:
Then take one of the following Program Management Core courses:
- Analysis and Problem Solving for Consultants
- Making Recommendations - Communication Skills for Consultants
- Developing Client Relationships for Consultants
- Active Leadership
- Qualité pour les chefs de projet
- Leading Transformation
- Financial Management for Project Management Professionals
Finally, take one course from either the Program Management Core courses listed above or the Program Management Electives listed below:
- Negotiation Skills for Project Managers
- Project Troubleshooting and Recovery
- Leading Complex Projects
- Earned Value Management
- Business Process Analysis
Upon successful completion of the program, you will earn an Associate's Certificate in Program Management awarded by the McMaster University Centre for Continuing Education.
Transfer of Credits between Associate's Certificates:
Students may apply one course from the first Associate's Certificate to the second Associate's Certificate.