Project Management Education (one of the following):
- Global Knowledge's Advanced Certificate of Completion in Project Management or IT Project Management
- Certificate in project management from an organization that has been approved by Global Knowledge
- PMP® Certification
- Project management certification from a formal, client-sponsored, internal certification program that has been approved by Global Knowledge
The following courses help you prepare for this certification.
Start by taking the following Program Management course which is aligned with PMI's The Standard for Program Management and includes units devoted to each phase of the program life cycle:
Then you must take two of the following Program Management Core courses:
- Analysis and Problem Solving for Consultants
- Making Recommendations - Communication Skills for Consultants
- Developing Client Relationships for Consultants
- Active Leadership
- Leading Transformation
- Financial Management for Project Management Professionals
Then you must take two of the following Program Management Elective courses:
- Negotiation Skills for Project Managers
- Project Troubleshooting and Recovery
- Leading Complex Projects
- Earned Value Management
- Business Process Analysis
Finally, you must take two of the Core or Elective courses listed above.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will earn an Advanced Certificate of Completion in Program Management awarded by the McMaster University Centre for Continuing Education.
Transfer of Credits between Advanced Certificates:
- Students may apply up to two courses from the first Advanced Certificate to the second Advanced Certificate.