Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional
In today's interconnected world, security must be included within each phase of the software lifecycle. The Certified Security Software Lifecycle Professional credential from (ISC)2 ensures you have access to the contains the largest, most comprehensive, collection of best practices, policies, and procedures, to implement a security initiative across all phases of application development.
With the CSSLP certification you can:
- Validate your expertise in application security
- Conquer application vulnerabilities offering more value to your employer
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of application security
- Differentiate and enhance your credibility and marketability on a worldwide scale
- Reduce production costs, vulnerabilities and delivery delays
- Ensure compliance with government or industry regulations
Candidates must have one year of cumulative work experience in one or more of the eight domains indicated in the CSSLP Common Body of Knowledge® (CBK).
- Secure Software Concepts
- Security Software Requirements
- Secure Software Design
- Secure Software Implementation/Coding
- Secure Software Testing
- Software Acceptance
- Software Deployment, Operation, Maintenance and Disposal
- Supply Chain and Software Acquisition
Students must pass the CSSLP exam with a scaled score of 700 points or greater.
Recertification is required every three years through continuing professional education (CPE) credits. You must post at least 30 of the 90 CPE credits required in the three-year certification cycle.